Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Office coughers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Office coughers

Old 22-12-2003, 10:53   #1
peachey
Permanently Banned

peachey is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Office coughers

I don't know about where you lot are

but here it sounds like a hospital ward with the amount of poeple coughing

none of them put their hand over their mouth and it seems the louder the cough the better

its like a florence nightgale scene from the crimea war

I'm coming in tommorow with one of those face masks on - like in China when they had that 'sars' outbreak
peachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-12-2003, 11:31   #2
aliferste
cf.mega poster

aliferste has reached the bronze age
aliferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to aliferste
Re: Office coughers

hate people that dont cover their mouths when they cough....its just plain rude!!
Old 22-12-2003, 11:33   #3
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliferste
hate people that dont cover their mouths when they cough....its just plain rude!!

agree with you there totally disgusting
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2003, 11:37   #4
Pritch
Inactive

Pritch is just really nicePritch is just really nicePritch is just really nicePritch is just really nicePritch is just really nicePritch is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliferste
The worst thing in my opinion is when you're on the bus and someone behind you coughs, and you can feel it land on the back of your neck.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
Pritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2003, 11:48   #5
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritch
The worst thing in my opinion is when you're on the bus and someone behind you coughs, and you can feel it land on the back of your neck.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.
No the worst thing is when the person sitting behind sneezes without covering there mouths/nose. "Thanks for that, I didn't have time for a shower this morning"
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2003, 22:19   #6
aliferste
cf.mega poster

aliferste has reached the bronze age
aliferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze agealiferste has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to aliferste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritch

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

It makes me CRAZY!!!
Old 24-12-2003, 22:41   #7
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

i hate the people who feel it is their duty to cough at a deafening volume...
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote