Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The We hate Big Brother Thread.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The We hate Big Brother Thread.

Old 05-05-2006, 20:44   #1
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
The We hate Big Brother Thread.

Well, in a related post it was suggested i we set up a big brother hater thread So... i did.

I just can't believe our nation allows such a waste of space in the TV schedule. And is it me or do the contestants get more and more annoying each year? The best winner so far was Kate, cos she seemed a little more relaxed and a little less... well, Chantelle-like (That's the newest winnders name right?)

Grrr, silly, BB7... whatever next...
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2006, 20:46   #2
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: [As suggested] The We hate Big Brother Thread.

One of the biggest wastes of time and money. There is noting 'real' about these so called 'reality' programmes.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 20:47   #3
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star

How many of them will be knobs/chavs/whatever this year?

How many of them will make careers on TV from absolutely no reason at all?

I see no reason at all for Big Brother - sounds like this is gonna be a good thread!

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 20:49   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

It's been going more and more downhill every year.
It should be banned. There are much more interesting things to do in life than to watch people shouting abuse, sleeping, or talking utter rubbish.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 20:53   #5
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
All of them, as they always are, oh, with the exception of Kate. No, wait, even Kate was... Thing's just don't look good do they?

Quote:
There is noting 'real' about these so called 'reality' programmes.
There is... I suppose, the reality that it has come down to this to fill space in the TV schedule... Oh, and the reality that people actually sign up for this crap... (In their thousands i may add)

Quote:
How many of them will make careers on TV from absolutely no reason at all?
That's exactly what i thought about all the other winners, or should i say whiners Alot of the time all they do is argue or flirt anyway, where's the reality in that? And then to be offered huge amounts of money to tell the BB story... I thought it was on air all the time almost anyway... And we could all see it. no point telling us over and over again

It makes baby Jesus cry... (IMO)
Old 05-05-2006, 20:57   #6
nffc
cf.mega poster

nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii
Quote:
All of them, as they always are, oh, with the exception of Kate. No, wait, even Kate was... Thing's just don't look good do they?
If you're talking about Kate Lawler you're probably too young to realise how brilliantly fit she was/is... no offence meant of course.

Old 05-05-2006, 20:58   #7
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
If you're talking about Kate Lawler you're probably too young to realise how brilliantly fit she was/is... no offence meant of course.
I agree she was brilliantly fit, and no not too young to understand

She still got on my nerves at times though... I can't believe i actually watched part of that series...
Old 05-05-2006, 21:25   #8
nffc
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druchii
Quote:
I agree she was brilliantly fit, and no not too young to understand

She still got on my nerves at times though... I can't believe i actually watched part of that series...
Well I must have been about your age... probably a year older or so... that was the last time I saw BB, which was ages ago.

The last one was dire. All chavs.

Old 05-05-2006, 21:27   #9
Macca371

I feel sorry for those who hate football and Big Brother. I suggest they dispose of their tele for the summer
Old 05-05-2006, 21:32   #10
nffc
cf.mega poster

Why, who could possibly hate football? (Apart from girls)

Old 05-05-2006, 21:34   #11
Macca371

Quote:
Quite a lot of guys do aswell. I like it when England are playing but I'm just not interested when it's other countries.
Old 05-05-2006, 21:39   #12
nffc
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca371
Quote:
Quite a lot of guys do aswell. I like it when England are playing but I'm just not interested when it's other countries.
To be honest, I care way more about Forest than England. If both are playing at the same time it will be Forest all the time.

If the play off final clashed with the World Cup final, and Forest reached the former, and England the latter, I'd watch Forest.

But I do support England - and work permitting, will watch all the WC games- with an England shirt on and no doubt a flag too.

Old 05-05-2006, 21:41   #13
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
oiiiiiiii
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 21:42   #14
nffc
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge
Quote:
oiiiiiiii
Point proved

Old 05-05-2006, 21:50   #15
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca371
I feel sorry for those who hate football and Big Brother. I suggest they dispose of their tele for the summer
Nope, they get used as Monitors for just about every other system in the home

That, or someone else uses it...