Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sweaty Baboon disgraces his species again

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sweaty Baboon disgraces his species again

Old 11-03-2006, 21:45   #1
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing
Sweaty Baboon disgraces his species again

I'm fairly unshockable, but I did think that Charles Clarke had a tad more decency than most New Labour ministers (only a tad though, I still wouldn't cross the street to widdle on him if he was on fire). Anyway, here's how he treats one of his constituents who has the temerity to ask for a public inquiry into the events on 7/7 which his daughter was lucky to escape alive.

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.co...is-insult.html
BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2006, 16:44   #2
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Sweaty Baboon disgraces his species again

Do you think your anti-government agenda is being laid on a little to thick? Calling Charles Clarke a Sweaty Baboon and that you "wouldn't cross the street to widdle on him if he was on fire" seem harsh man.

Anyway why is their a need for a inquiry into the actual bombs? (the ensuing events maybe, but why the event itself?). Also saying she is angry at the government and not the bombers is also werid. The bombers killed all those people NOT the government and it is a insult to suggest so.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 18:03   #3
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing

Quote:
Do you think your anti-government agenda is being laid on a little to thick?
No, if anything I'm toning it down a bit. Sweaty Baboon refers to what Google associates with Charles Clarke, not me, see thread in Humour.

I'm pro-government, anyway, in the sense of supporting democracy and human rights, which unfortunately means I have to be vigorously anti-Blair, who thinks Guantanamo is an 'anomaly' and that there's no link between Western policy in the Middle East and revenge terrorist attacks here. I make no apology for 'laying it on a bit thick', you don't have to read it.

Quote:
The bombers killed all those people NOT the government and it is a insult to suggest so.
And that makes it ok for the Home Secretary to insult constituents for asking questions, does it? Some re-education into the principles of representative democracy is required here.

That there needs to be a public inquiry into the worst bombings in the UK since WW2 strikes me as bloody obvious - we need to know where things went wrong and things went right, why young British Muslims feel alienated enough to plan terrorist outrages against their own countrymen, what the bomber's motivation was (which if you ask me is why we aren't getting one, since everyone except Tony Blair puts Iraq on the list of reasons*) and have a proper look at whether the three anti-terror Acts passed since 2001 have had the slightest effect on the country's ability to stop terrorist attacks or merely given little Hitlers all over the country licence to annoy people.

* We do know that Sidique Khan started getting into radical Islam shortly *after* the invasion of Iraq - before that he seems to have been a highly creditable individual who did a lot for his community. I think we need to know why he changed.
BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 18:34   #4
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
That there needs to be a public inquiry into the worst bombings in the UK since WW2 strikes me as bloody obvious - we need to know where things went wrong and things went right, why young British Muslims feel alienated enough to plan terrorist outrages against their own countrymen, what the bomber's motivation was (which if you ask me is why we aren't getting one, since everyone except Tony Blair puts Iraq on the list of reasons*) and have a proper look at whether the three anti-terror Acts passed since 2001 have had the slightest effect on the country's ability to stop terrorist attacks or merely given little Hitlers all over the country licence to annoy people.

* We do know that Sidique Khan started getting into radical Islam shortly *after* the invasion of Iraq - before that he seems to have been a highly creditable individual who did a lot for his community. I think we need to know why he changed.
Iraq is not a good enough excuse for what happened, i know you didnt say that though. I do not think it was really the reason either, this people have been brainwashed into killing by evil people. Iraq may have made that brainwashing possible for some but there would still be a lot of people willing to commit these acts.

I do not see the point of a public inquiry into the actual bombings, it happened, the people who did it are mostly dead and we know what happened?

Also this guy said the anger of the family was at the government and not the bombers. If you were a government minister and someone came in and said such stuff to you, you would not be insulted?
Old 12-03-2006, 22:15   #5
Tuftus

Yeah, let's have an enquiry!

Just for the sake of it...
Old 12-03-2006, 22:47   #6
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Unless their is reasons to go forward a enquiry would be a waste of time and money, what exactly does the government need to answer for? Its sad this woman had to go though a event like this but he doesnt give her dad the right to go around and insult the government. What he said to him would have insulted me as well.

Maybe she should step back and think about the events. How can anyone in position have more anger and blame directed at the government than the people who actually commited the acts?
Old 13-03-2006, 00:16   #7
homealone

a public enquiry opens a forum, that is transparent to all the parties involved, in this case I believe that should happen