Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | When you were back in School

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

When you were back in School

Old 30-01-2005, 15:42   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
When you were back in School

Do you remember any strange things or experiences you had back in school ?
Maybe you did something exciting, set the place on fire, fell in love with a teacher, became the school comedian, or whatever, do tell.

I was thinking back to what happened in my time and two things spring to mind that people kept talking about for a long time.

1) One day I was asked to take the television from the library to the mobile classrooms. It was this big 21" thing and you had to have it against you like you were hugging it in order to hold it at the back.
Anyway I came out and didnt see the plug trailing behind which got stuck in a bookshelf and did this elastic band effect where the TV just bounced out of my hands and fell to the floor.
The speakers fell out and the casing broke. Luckily I was not made to pay for it but it certainly made a loud bang when it fell.

2) The other thing happened one summers day during the school photo.
Every 4 years there is this whole school photograph and it was a hot day and they had those big stand things where you go up and there is a top row, middle row, bottom row, etc....anyway it was really high up and we ended up being on the top row and we were standing up for ages whilst they installed the whole school. I was beginning to get sun in my eyes and my head was feeling all light and I felt so Ill. They were just about to take the photo when I turned backwards and (it was lucky I was on the back row) I was sick. The whole school looked at me and it was very embaressing. They then all waited for another 5 minutes whilst I took time to get myself together. It was one thing I'l always remember as being so awful. I couldnt wait to get off this photo stand thing.

So, what did you see when you were in school ? Anything interesting happen to you ?

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-01-2005, 16:20   #2
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
Re: When you were back in School

I developed an erection in the showers You have no idea how difficult it is for a hormonal teenage lad to control himself when surrounded by naked talent. For you straight guys, imagine taking a shower with two dozen nubile teenage girls. Nightmare. Worst moment of my life God I hated school In the highly unlikely event I bring kids into this hell hole of a world, they definitely will not be going near a school.
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 16:25   #3
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
For you straight guys, imagine taking a shower with two dozen nubile teenage girls.
I could spend the better part of an afternoon doing that
Old 30-01-2005, 16:42   #4
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

A couple of things happened to me

1) Our English teacher was rather attractive, and she was *ahem* extremely well-proportioned. I remember one day, I was talking about her to a friend, when I heard (from behind me) "Castle! What exactly did you just say about my breasts?"

I got a 1 hour detention.

2) I got to install a computer network in my school, and was granted unlimited access by the head. It was great fun going around interrupting all my least favourite teachers lessons by walking into the room and drilling holes. I particularly remember going into a lesson being taken by my old geography teacher and drilling into a metal girder with a masonry drill. It didn't go very far. but made a hell of a noise.

I remember something that happened to a girl in my school (years 1-5 were single sex, the 6th form was mixed). A few of the girls in my English class (a year or so after the English teacher mentioned above left) were talking about breasts, and bra sizes. One of the girls asked another one what her bra size was. The other girl said "That's private", so the original girl said "OK, we'll go to the loo and you can tell me ther". So, they went away. A few minutes later, the girl who wanted to know the bra size came back and shouted "She's 34B lads!".
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 16:45   #5
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
I developed an erection in the showers You have no idea how difficult it is for a hormonal teenage lad to control himself when surrounded by naked talentl.
Nightmare!
Old 30-01-2005, 16:46   #6
greencreeper
Inactive

greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Thanks Rammy

Old 30-01-2005, 16:51   #7
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

I went to an all girls school which was a bit St Trinians like I remember hiding in a cupboard for one lesson, nearly being sent off in a netball game for foul language and dangling one of the first years out of the window by her ankles for a laugh
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 16:54   #8
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array

Quote:
I developed an erection in the showers You have no idea how difficult it is for a hormonal teenage lad to control himself when surrounded by naked talent. For you straight guys, imagine taking a shower with two dozen nubile teenage girls. Nightmare. Worst moment of my life God I hated school In the highly unlikely event I bring kids into this hell hole of a world, they definitely will not be going near a school.
You should of gone to the newspapers and claimed it was torture....

Sorry wrong thread
Old 30-01-2005, 17:12   #9
greencreeper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee
You should of gone to the newspapers and claimed it was torture....

Sorry wrong thread
It was torture!
Old 30-01-2005, 17:18   #10
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Hacking into the computer network Admins account because his password was his surname was fun too.
And you just have to love the "Net Send" command.

Another thing I remember is when those TV watches came out in the early 90's. A friend had one and when the whole class had gathered for the assembly watching a video, all the teachers wondered why the channels were switching and the video kept being rewinded.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 17:36   #11
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Well as I was only in school last Monday what was it you wanted specifics on?

On second thoughts maybe not....It would be one long moan.
Old 30-01-2005, 18:01   #12
Stuart
-

Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon
Hacking into the computer network Admins account because his password was his surname was fun too.
And you just have to love the "Net Send" command.

Another thing I remember is when those TV watches came out in the early 90's. A friend had one and when the whole class had gathered for the assembly watching a video, all the teachers wondered why the channels were switching and the video kept being rewinded.
Actually, that's reminded me of another thing. When we were testing the network I helped install above, one of my friends went onto the floor below and logged on to the chat system pretending to be the Network Admin and talking to me. What he didn't realise was the network admin was standing right behind me, and saw everything he typed.
Old 30-01-2005, 18:02   #13
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
I went to an all girls school which was a bit St Trinians like I remember hiding in a cupboard for one lesson, nearly being sent off in a netball game for foul language and dangling one of the first years out of the window by her ankles for a laugh
Come on, don't be mean... You know what we want to hear about What happened 15 mins after netball? And don't tell me girl borders don't have orgies at night, they seem to in all the films I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencreeper
I developed an erection in the showers You have no idea how difficult it is for a hormonal teenage lad to control himself when surrounded by naked talentl.
My God, how the hell did you make it out of there alive?
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 18:08   #14
Stuart
-

Quote:
A few years after I left school, I was staying at a friends house. His girlfriend at the time was rather nice, but he only had a single bedroom (actually bedroom/living room - it was a tiny flat). They were in bed, and I was on the couch at the other end of the room. I woke up to find her straddling me while apparently trying to reach the Window above my head. All she was wearing was a T shirt, which due to me being under her, revealed everything to me.

Luckily I have good self control, otherwise I may well have leapt on her.
Old 30-01-2005, 18:19   #15
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star

Quote:
/me remembers gary glitter song

Lol, that must have been good, well for me if it was birds anyway!

As for this thread, some of you must still be in school so you guys must have some decent stories.

Our school was boring so can't remember owt...

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote