Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 19-03-2008, 18:41   #421
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Just completed. Eyes need a rest. Wonderful game as always!
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2008, 13:37   #422
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:15   #423
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Completed Vegas 2, and I think I still prefer Vegas 1 for both single player and online. Terrorist hunt is now weird, you don't really hunt them anymore, they all just come at you and before you know it you've done the level without moving too much. A huge disappointment if you ask me.

Single player was fun as always, but felt so much shorter than part 1, there was too many parts with framerate problems that it got annoying. And I thought Part 2 was way too easy compared to part 1.

For those that don't know how to get the freebie map, go to extras, and at the comcast thing and enter 'Comcast Faster' to unlock the map.
Old 27-03-2008, 15:24   #424
Skatoony
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital & Sky BB
Skatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Skatoony Send a message via MSN to Skatoony

Been playing a lot of Half-Life mods recently, mostly Sven Co-op on the Multiplay.co.uk servers.
Skatoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 15:38   #425
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

Need I say anymore?

Gran Turismo 5
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 15:50   #426
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

GT5 and it really is every bit as good as they made it out to be
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 21:24   #427
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

GT5 good then? Im yet to get a PS3 looks sweet tho, playing rainbow 6 vegas 2, and I agree with peanut, its short and onlone has got abit boring already.
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 21:36   #428
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help!!! View Post
GT5 good then? Im yet to get a PS3 looks sweet tho, playing rainbow 6 vegas 2, and I agree with peanut, its short and onlone has got abit boring already.
Its brilliant m8, If you wana chat about it then post in this thread - http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/18...-prologue.html Dont wana take this one off topic
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 13:33   #429
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

C&C 3 Kanes Wrath On PC. Pretty good so far.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2008, 11:26   #430
DipsTheOne
Inactive

Services: VM 4Mb :(
DipsTheOne is an unknown quantity at this point

Call of Duty 4 since it been out, now assassins creed and
Quote:
vagas six 2 but thats crap TBH.
WWW.KTFO.CO.UK COME CHECK US OUT!
DipsTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 21:05   #431
Huwge
Inactive

Huwge is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally finished Wizardry 8. I have 8 FPS games I bought as a bundle from Ebay now. I have just started with Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but I've also loaded up Might and Magic 7 too
Huwge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 22:52   #432
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

UEFA Euro 2008 on Xbox 360.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 23:02   #433
G UK
cf.addict

Services: TIVO, XL TV, XL BB, M Phone
G UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of QuadsG UK has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwge View Post
Finally finished Wizardry 8. I have 8 FPS games I bought as a bundle from Ebay now. I have just started with Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but I've also loaded up Might and Magic 7 too
Ooh, M&M7, quite a good game although it gets weird towards the end. Shame the franchise just went stupid on M&M9

Would be playing Settlers 6 if they would fix the Nvidia 7000 series isuues and the memory issues. With two 7950GT's in SLI and 2.5Gig of available RAM I shouldn't be getting such poor performance and so many crashes, arghhh!!!!
G UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 23:03   #434
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
UEFA Euro 2008 on Xbox 360.
We've been playing that this weekend, it's really pretty good especially the 2 player be a pro mode
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 15:04   #435
SBD
Inactive

Services: VM 20mb
SBD is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SBD

Battlefield 2 - Assassin's Creed - Desert Combat - (PC)

Assassin's Creed - (XBOX 360)
SBD is offline   Reply With Quote