Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Join Date: Dec 2004
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be released this week on the PS3. This gives us a taster on what the final GT5 will be like. There has been some added bonus content especially for PS3 users in Europe.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Features:
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Additional Features for Europe:
- Play Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Online!: A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track.
- Race 71 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue includes vehicles from Ferrari, Audi, Nissan and Mitsubishi.
- Race on six stunningly realistic tracks: the Eiger Nordwand, the Daytona International Speedway, the London City Track , the Fuji Speedway, Suzuka and the High Speed Ring - and then race them in alternative layouts.
- A new physics engine for a Gran Turismo game: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, the physics engine in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car.
- A new in-cockpit view: Provides a unique perspective for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue players and features a customised dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Real-time gauges and human animations accurately represent the true performance and handling of each vehicle.
- All-new and improved opponent AI: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue delivers a nail-biting and more strategic racing experience.
- Access to Gran Turismo TV: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue presents a clearinghouse of great motoring TV (video), programming (both HD and SD – all broadcast quality) online through PlayStation Network.
- Extend the real driving simulator: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is also compatible with the new DualShock 3 controller, which has vibration functionality.
- Quick Tune facility: Allows Gran Turismo 5 Prologue players to adjust power, tires, suspension and more!
- Stunning near-photorealistic next-gen visuals: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue runs in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps).
- Drift Mode – The player’s drifting technique is measured based on drift angles, racing lines, and speeds within evaluation zones located at various turns on the course.
- In Depth Car Tuning – Players have the ability to adjust the vehicle’s performance, including power, tyres, suspension and the ability for quick tuning whilst racing.
- Two-player Split Screen Racing – Allows players to race head-to-head offline.
- New Race Events – Online racing fans can join in on a new set of scheduled events and time trials.
I can also confirm that players will also be able to play in the winning Ferrari F1 F2007 car.
Full List Of Cars:
- Lexus IS F '07
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur '02
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S '07
- Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06
- Nissan Skyline Coupe Concept '07
- Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07
- Nissan Skyline Coupe (V36) Tuned Car
- Nissan GT-R Proto '05
- Nissan GT-R '07
- Honda Integra TYPE R '04
- Honda NSX Type R '02
- Acura NSX '91
- Mazda Atenza Sport (2007 Tokyo Motor Show reference exhibit)
- Mazda RX-8 Type S '03
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
- Mazda RX-7 (FD) Special Tuned Car
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) '07
- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR Tuned Car
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Tuned Car
- Suzuki Cappuccino '95
- Suzuki Swift Sport '07
- Suzuki Cervo SR '07
- Suzuki Cappuccino Tuned Car
- Suzuki Swift Sport Tuned Car
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
- Daihatsu OFC-1 '07
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) Tuned Car
- Dodge Viper GTS '02
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Tuned Car
- Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
- Ford GT '05
- Ford Focus ST '06
- Ford GT Tuned Car
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
- Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '07
- BMW Z4 '03
- BMW 135i Coupe '07
- BMW M3 Coupe '07
- BMW 135tii '08
- Mini Cooper-S '06
- Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG '02
- Volkswagen Golf GTI '01
- Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
- Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK '06
- Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06
- Ferrari 599 '06
- Ferrari F430 '06
- Ferrari 512BB '76
- Ferrari F40 '92
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
- Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '06
- Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
- Renault Clio Sport V6 24V Tuned Car
- Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
- Jaguar XK Coupe '06
- Lotus Elise 111R '04
- Lotus Elise '96
- Lotus Elise 111R Tuned Car
- Lotus Elise Tuned Car
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
- TVR Tamora '02
- Art Morrison Corvette '60
- Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z RS
- Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
- Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06
- Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07
Any PS3 users on this forum pre-ordered it or planning to buy it at all?
Sorry mods this may need moving to the PS3 section. Apologies!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:00.