Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 28-08-2010, 17:37   #736
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Less than 7 days until I move
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-08-2010, 17:39   #737
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Good or bad move. Are you happy about it
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 17:42   #738
Raistlin
Inactive

Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Good move: Changing town, home, job, complete change of life. I'm getting away from the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life, and one which has just about cost me everything (including my health, and very nearly my mind). From that point of view I'm happy.

However, I've been here since 1986 so I have a lot of fond memories and a lot of REALLY close and good friends. It's going to be heart breaking to leave them behind, but I know that I have to for my own sake.
Old 28-08-2010, 17:46   #739
Sasha222
Inactive

Change is a hard thing and of course you will have a lot of memorys that you will leave behind good or bad but remember the memorys will be with you for ever in your heart and will be good to look back at. Im so happy It's a good move for you and I wish you all the best in your new home and job and hope that you will gather as much good memorys as you have done in all your years of living there. With a negative there is always a positive. Im very happy for you
Old 28-08-2010, 17:48   #740
Raistlin
Inactive

Thank you
Old 28-08-2010, 17:54   #741
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
Good move: Changing town, home, job, complete change of life. I'm getting away from the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life, and one which has just about cost me everything (including my health, and very nearly my mind). From that point of view I'm happy.

However, I've been here since 1986 so I have a lot of fond memories and a lot of REALLY close and good friends. It's going to be heart breaking to leave them behind, but I know that I have to for my own sake.
Health is so importand and you will be able to visit your friends and they you. If we dont experience the bad we will never experinece the good.
Old 28-08-2010, 19:20   #742
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I'm gonna win the lottery tonight i feel it!!

if i don't you'll see me in the moans and pet hates xD
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 19:24   #743
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:

Onwards and upwards - I hope everything continues to go well .... and that you pop in at some point for a tea
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 19:25   #744
Raistlin
Inactive

Cheers dude
Old 28-08-2010, 19:27   #745
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Your peace of mind is much more important than memories so just go forward and never look back.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 19:29   #746
Sasha222
Inactive

In case you dont win here is some for you

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 28-08-2010, 19:33   #747
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
In case you dont win here is some for you

haha luck of the irish eh!
Old 28-08-2010, 19:35   #748
Sasha222
Inactive

Exactly so good luck and if you win remember it was my luck so I'm claiming half of it
Old 28-08-2010, 19:42   #749
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Exactly so good luck and if you win remember it was my luck so I'm claiming half of it
Of course, i would give a little bit to each one of you

50p haha
Old 28-08-2010, 19:45   #750
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
Of course, i would give a little bit to each one of you

50p haha
That will only cost you £35,123
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote