Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Avoid Virgin Mobile

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Avoid Virgin Mobile

Old 29-05-2010, 21:59   #1
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down Avoid Virgin Mobile

Contract tariff good 10/10

Free phone 10/10 (you do pay for it with your tariff)

Since being with VM i have been over charged and its not just me friends who i recommend to VM have as well every month.

I am on a 18 month contract and can't wait to leave plus the coverage on my mobile is pretty poor compared to o2.

Customer service -5

so a for VM
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-05-2010, 22:02   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Avoid Virgin Mobile

No issues with my contract or bill and the coverage is pretty good in this area and most places I visit, my only gripe is that they charge 10p to speak to an agent.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 22:08   #3
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough

Thats another thing 10p ... all that about,they mess up and i still have to pay to phone them.

email complaint > pls phone us if you have any other problems.
Old 29-05-2010, 22:17   #4
Acidphire21
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media M Telephone, L Broadband, XL TV Sky Sports Package + 2nd Box
Acidphire21 is an unknown quantity at this point

just joined Virgin mobile today and so far soo good, only thing is im still waiting for my unlimited data to be activated but bar that its going quite swimmingly
Acidphire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 22:25   #5
Xan
Inactive

Better watch that one.I'm on £18 a month contract my refresh date is the 23rd but they never give me the data on that date and charge me for it.THEN tell me its my FAULT as the data comes later than the refresh date

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Another thing don't upgrade your contract as this them and you will get over charged.
Old 29-05-2010, 22:42   #6
Acidphire21
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media M Telephone, L Broadband, XL TV Sky Sports Package + 2nd Box
Acidphire21 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea ok thanks byebye now
Acidphire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 14:46   #7
greyfox1974
Inactive

greyfox1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Better watch that one.I'm on £18 a month contract my refresh date is the 23rd but they never give me the data on that date and charge me for it.THEN tell me its my FAULT as the data comes later than the refresh date

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Another thing don't upgrade your contract as this them and you will get over charged.

i was on that plan and it comes the data comes on the nexts day after ur renew date and i have canceled the contact with them cos they want to give me a second hand fone a Reconditioned 1 which only as a 6 month warranty and i be screwed for the other 9 months of my contact i wasnt gettin the service i asked for with the handset was keepin losing the signal and i was only in to the contact by 3 months and it was a lg veiwty smart
greyfox1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 19:26   #8
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Contract tariff good 10/10

Free phone 10/10 (you do pay for it with your tariff)

Since being with VM i have been over charged and its not just me friends who i recommend to VM have as well every month.

I am on a 18 month contract and can't wait to leave plus the coverage on my mobile is pretty poor compared to o2.

Customer service -5

so a for VM
Good old T-Mobile reception, thats the only thing that prevents me joining again. I dunno why they stick with them!
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote