Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 12:49   #106
Enuff

Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Don't most women go for the type of man with a confident, unpredictable personality? The type that give you a sense of danger/risk? Basically, the type of man who doesn't care about you or anyone else?

Advertisement
Old 02-08-2008, 12:57   #107
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Depends. Apparently most late teen/early 20s women go for the 'Sawyer from Lost' type, but as they get older they seem to appreciate the less neanderthal type.

Still, this is women we're talking about. Not what you could call predictable.....

(that's not a dig! If we were all predictable then the world would be a boring place!)

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 02-08-2008, 13:23   #108
Enuff

We men could certainly do with a few more female opinions on this subject. come on women... HELP!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 13:47   #109
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Those that look too hard will never find anything, nor attract anything.

I'm butt ugly and I can confidently say it, getting a partner has nothing to do with looks at all. Putting up a pic means you think you look good and it could be that you're just all looks and nothing else probably in the sense you're pinning everying on your looks and nothing else. Try too hard and you're just another saddo, just another Mr Desperate. See it like if you've got a girlfriend / boyfriend you do tend to attract more just because you ain't looking (or appear not interested / available).

It's all about personality, attitude, composure, sense of humour and how you look at / treat the opposite sex in general.

And yes I do have a gorgeous fiancee and I do get funny looks as in what does she see in me (in the looks dept) but that's cool. I've never had a problem with women mainly because of my own acceptance of myself and self confidence.
Old 02-08-2008, 14:22   #110
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

What can I say except this woman can be as inconsistent as the next man along.

I would HOPE I'm more inclined to go for more than good looks but at the end of the day you if you have to pick something out of the chocolate box of life then sometimes you have to start with outward appearance and try before you decide if the centre is something you like......

So making sure you are clean,smell good,your clothes are clean and decent and you have cleaned your teeth is a pretty good start.

After that you have to remember we are individuals and what may work as a chat up line with some of us may not with the rest of us.It's as much trial and error for us as it is for you.If you remember that the women you are meeting may well be as shy and as awkward as you but better at hiding it it might help you..but then again it may be a turn off.

To be honest it might be helpful if some of you actually think what it is you want.If it's a one night stand well does it matter what we think?If it's for friendship,a life partner or just to widen your social circle then it's as well to widen the places you go to look for women.

And at the end of the day the more rounded you are in personality,interests,knowledge and life skills the more chances you will have.

As for those women who keep picking barstewards and having a bad time..maybe giving them a wide berth..they need to do some growing up first themselves.
Old 22-09-2008, 00:10   #111
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

just a quick question for you a girl at my work keeps saying love you to me and she keeps asking if i love her to do you think she just being nice or she fancy me
Old 22-09-2008, 00:24   #112
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
just a quick question for you a girl at my work keeps saying love you to me and she keeps asking if i love her to do you think she just being nice or she fancy me
Scientists haven't even managed to keep the LHC running for a month without problems. First they have to find the Higgs Boson, then perhaps they can work on something really difficult, like understanding the female mind.
Old 22-09-2008, 01:08   #113
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
I would say she is just being nice to you.

A few of my good female friends often say luv you huni or similar words to that effect.

Don't get all excited mate. Even Scot Mills says it to callers on his radio show all the time.
Old 22-09-2008, 02:07   #114
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I would say she is just being nice to you.

A few of my good female friends often say luv you huni or similar words to that effect.

Don't get all excited mate. Even Scot Mills says it to callers on his radio show all the time.
thanks mate didn't realise people say it all the time as mate i just though she was beig nice at 1st but she saids i all the time i work with her and she saids it to no one else just me
Old 22-09-2008, 18:38   #115
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

As others have said a lot of girls are into saying "Love you" and even hugging you but it will more than often mean nothing more than friendlyness.

You need to see if there are more signs.

Does she go out of her daily work to come and talk to you ?
Does she ask you alot of quesitons and always seems interested in what you are doing ?
Does she sit extremely close to you ?
Have you caught her starring at you ?
Does she act like this with everyone or pay more attention to you ?
Is she interested in your bobbies, or ask what you are doing at the weekend.
Has she asked for your email / mobile / MSN address ?

These are all things that can show she could be interested. But you need a few things from that list to really make a good judgement on whether she is interested.

Old 22-09-2008, 19:00   #116
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Is she interested in your bobbies
You need an extra 'o' in there, and shouldn't that be the other way round?
Old 22-09-2008, 19:50   #117
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Doh !

Hobbies !

Old 22-09-2008, 20:26   #118
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Dear GOD im being given the run around with a new 'bird' I'm going out with on Friday..

My ex has put us together (best ex in the world!!) she says she is shy but I think she just loves the chase.

She has just posted a new pic on facebook, modelling for MAC cosmetics at Selfridges... I can handle being given the run around a bit more now haha.

Had a chat with one of girls from work about this last week, she said its not at all about looks for girls, being funny, and caring etc is whats important.
Old 22-09-2008, 21:39   #119
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Dear GOD im being given the run around with a new 'bird' I'm going out with on Friday..

My ex has put us together (best ex in the world!!) she says she is shy but I think she just loves the chase.

She has just posted a new pic on facebook, modelling for MAC cosmetics at Selfridges... I can handle being given the run around a bit more now haha.

Had a chat with one of girls from work about this last week, she said its not at all about looks for girls, being funny, and caring etc is whats important.
Please tell me you're not just finding that out?

Ah well...
Old 22-09-2008, 21:42   #120
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
You need an extra 'o' in there, and shouldn't that be the other way round?
She might have a thing about cops..
Closed Thread