Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Uncharted 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Uncharted 2

Old 19-02-2010, 16:00   #91
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Uncharted 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I saw that on DS earlier. I think this should of got Action Game of the Year, too. MW2 isn't worth the disc it's copied onto.
One begs to differ sir
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2010, 20:16   #92
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Too much climbing about, quit at 75%, part chopping soon.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 14:34   #93
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Looks like its picked up yet more awards.

Quote:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Eurogamer's Game of 2009, has gone on to win a record five statuettes at the Game Developers Conference Awards.

Naughty Dog's sublime PS3 title scooped Game of the Year, Best Writing, Best Technology, Best Visual Arts and Best Audio.

Best Game Design was tipped to be another, but that went to Batman: Arkham Asylum on the night.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/un...ins-big-at-gdc
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 21:56   #94
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Played through the SP campaign again the other day. Still enjoyable for the 3rd time. Anyway anyone still enjoying the MP side of things like me there is another Premium Expansion comming next week including 2 news maps and a new game mode. Sweet

Quote:
The new pack adds a brand new co-op game type, two new multiplayer maps, six new skins and eleven new Trophies.

"Siege" mode is an expansion of the "Survival" game type, in which a team of two or three players must defend a territory and survive against an ever-increasingly difficult set of enemies. In addition to the new mode, two new maps will be added for competitive play: "The Highrise" features a series of destroyed and under-construction buildings, based on the Nepal map from the single player campaign. "The Museum" is based on the tutorial level from the story, featuring a number of secret climbing routes to get a better vantage point.

The add-on will be available on April 22nd on the PlayStation Store.
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/un...xpansion-pack/
Old 11-04-2010, 22:55   #95
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Oooooh, how many DLC does that make it? I've loved the other DLC that I've bought.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 23:55   #96
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Oooooh, how many DLC does that make it? I've loved the other DLC that I've bought.
I think its the 3rd. I know there was the first one which was free. Then there was a premium one(Very reasonably priced) which I agree BTW was Awesome so this should be the third. Feel free to correct me if am wrong.