Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 14-07-2011, 18:33   #3406
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I'm sure you'll get there eventually
Thanks for the support Dilli. Hope all is well with you?
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-07-2011, 18:34   #3407
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Thanks for the support Dilli. Hope all is well with you?
Ah I'm just the same lol - only in hospital three times next week (If they turn up )
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 18:39   #3408
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
The Meds and also talking to my shrink are helping me no end. I feel that I will back to myself in no time (But it is a long way)
So happy to hear that devil. Baby steps and dont rush yourself as it does take time. Be gentle with yourself

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Quote:
Ah I'm just the same lol - only in hospital three times next week (If they turn up )
Dont hold your breath dilli while your waiting for them to turn up
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 18:40   #3409
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
So long as your little pussy is OK as well ( your avatar ) very cute.
Old 14-07-2011, 18:42   #3410
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

She keeps me on my toes

I'm getting a new cast next week - Not sure what colour to get this time. What can I say it's the highlight of the week

Red
Green
Dark Blue
Light Blue
Pink
Tango Orange
Black
White
Old 14-07-2011, 18:44   #3411
Sasha222
Inactive

What colour's have you had so far dilli?
Old 14-07-2011, 18:44   #3412
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

It's got to be Pink to match Jadzia's collar of course.
Old 14-07-2011, 18:45   #3413
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

I've had all of them

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
It's got to be Pink to match Jadzia's collar of course.
I was going to say people will start to worry about me - but they already do

edit - she's been using my current one as a scratching post since we got her
Old 14-07-2011, 18:46   #3414
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
I've had all of them
Pardon?
Old 14-07-2011, 18:46   #3415
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah well as Jo said the pink you will have to go with to match the collar
Old 14-07-2011, 18:47   #3416
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Is the colour sprayed on dilli or is it a bandage type affair because if so couldn't you have a barbers pole effect?
Old 14-07-2011, 18:50   #3417
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Booked our holiday in Tenerife and the flight
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 18:50   #3418
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

It is like a bandage but when it sets it's like araldite.

They do mix colours but only on special occasions (like christmas) - and they ahve said they will do something special for the wedding.
Old 14-07-2011, 18:51   #3419
Sasha222
Inactive

Silver with wedding bells on it
Old 14-07-2011, 18:52   #3420
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
It is like a bandage but when it sets it's like araldite.

They do mix colours but only on special occasions (like christmas) - and they ahve said they will do something special for the wedding.
Beware of the nursing profession offering to "do something special" for the groom. Be afraid, very afraid.