Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Funny Pictures & Signs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Funny Pictures & Signs

Old 22-07-2004, 17:40   #196
altis
cf.mega poster

altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star
altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star
Re: [merged] Funny pictures & signs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Moving swiftly on.....
Ponders how she could have been charged with posession if her boyfriend had it...

And surely, if the police found it and then gave it to her then the 'evidence' was planted...
altis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2004, 17:41   #197
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

LOL, How did the person writing the respone not take the mick out of the question
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 12:48   #198
kink

Was browsing the net and saw this picture....... i could swear it was someone on this forum, but it can't be No one is THAT sick........ are they?

Anyway..... this guy's a lot heavier than the forum member i'm thinking of..... it can't be him
Old 25-07-2004, 12:51   #199
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

kink, you are one sick puppy

(to use the American phraseology)
Old 25-07-2004, 12:54   #200
kink

Quote:
kink, you are one sick puppy

(to use the American phraseology)
I was clearing out my pm's and found one that reminded me that i needed to post the picture
Old 25-07-2004, 17:03   #201
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Oooooer I hope the forum member in question hasn't seen that pic!!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 18:56   #202
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Should I PM him?
Old 25-07-2004, 19:02   #203
kink

Quote:
Should I PM him?
Snitch!!!
Anyway.... he's already seen it........... ignored it and moved on.........
so THERE!!!!
Old 25-07-2004, 19:30   #204
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kink
Snitch!!!
Anyway.... he's already seen it........... ignored it and moved on.........
so THERE!!!!
Had a panic attack there M, I thought it might be that pic, but you wouldn't, would you M8Y

Besides, it would probably get modded before it hit the main stream
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 19:33   #205
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
Had a panic attack there M, I thought it might be that pic, but you wouldn't, would you M8Y

Besides, it would probably get modded before it hit the main stream
Yeah - but that's no excuse for the rest of us not to have a quick look before it gets removed..........
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 19:40   #206
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Incog pr*cks up her ears and wonders........

Come on 'fess up.What picture?

STUPID,STUPID swear filter.
Old 25-07-2004, 19:58   #207
altis
cf.mega poster

altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star
altis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny staraltis has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Reminds me of the Guardian crossword clue: 'Listen to sexual deviance 5,2,4,4'

Edit

Anyway, Here's a picture that I think was posted on .com - if it was then apologies to original poster for borrowing it. It's a (spoof ?) advert and I think you need to be broad-minded to view it - if not understand it.
altis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 20:08   #208
kink

Quote:

Bop......... over to you! well you did bring it up........ so to speak

I said NOTHING
Old 25-07-2004, 21:20   #209
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
Yeah - but that's no excuse for the rest of us not to have a quick look before it gets removed..........
If memory serves you've seen it

Quote:
It would not get past the censors, just imagine the worst and double it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kink
Bop......... over to you! well you did bring it up........ so to speak

I said NOTHING
I'm kepping shtum, and will thank you properly in London for keeping your *end of the bargain ooohhh cryptic or what...lol 'nuff said, subject closed * wipes beads of cold sweat from brow
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 15:46   #210
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Google c.1960