Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 19:22   #136
thegrid
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Big Kahuna with Sky Sports HD & Movies HD. 1TB TiVo, 2 X V+HD, 200MB Vivid Broadband
thegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well all l can say is good things usually come to those who are patient
Yeah, that's what I reckon as well. Just be patient...it's not worth getting stressed over. We will get them when we get them
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2013, 19:24   #137
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
be nothing to they know if bt are gonna do a deal or not
Talks are still ongoing (As of August 7th).

And not as reported over the last weekend.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 07-08-2013, 19:25   #138
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrid View Post
Yeah, that's what I reckon as well. Just be patient...it's not worth getting stressed over. We will get them when we get them
You will have to tell Arthur that as he is getting quite upset at times.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:27   #139
thegrid
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Big Kahuna with Sky Sports HD & Movies HD. 1TB TiVo, 2 X V+HD, 200MB Vivid Broadband
thegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Talks are still ongoing (As of August 7th).
MB, I know this may seem silly but can you give us odds based on your own opinion as to when they may launch. Would you say Days, Weeks or even Months?

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Quote:
He is? I hadn't noticed
Old 07-08-2013, 19:28   #140
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
but that's pointless Den as you know Arthur don't listen
Old 07-08-2013, 19:28   #141
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
MB, I know this may seem silly but can you give us odds based on your own opinion as to when they may launch. Would you say Days, Weeks or even Months?
No other info was given.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:30   #142
thegrid
Inactive

Quote:
No other info was given.
I know no other info was given, i was merely asking for your personal opinion or would you rather not divulge (understandable)
Old 07-08-2013, 19:31   #143
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
No other info was given.

He was asking for your opinion MB, not that of others or any other info!
Old 07-08-2013, 19:32   #144
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
I know no other info was given, i was merely asking for your personal opinion or would you rather not divulge (understandable)
My own view is - I do not care if BT Sports do not ever comes to Virgin Media.

BT Sports will not let other broadcasters have it.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:33   #145
thegrid
Inactive

Quote:

That's fair enough.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:37   #146
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:

I care, not because I watch sport (I don't) but because a lot of people do and this is a credibility issue for Virgin Media.

I want VM to be a real competitor to Sky and to be an attractive proposition for future customers. The more subscribers they get, the better service they will be able to provide and hopefully the more technically advanced they will get.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:38   #147
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Personally l think its inevitable as night turns to day.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:39   #148
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I care, not because I watch sport (I don't) but because a lot of people do and this is a credibility issue for Virgin Media.

I want VM to be a real competitor to Sky and to be an attractive proposition for future customers. The more subscribers they get, the better service they will be able to provide and hopefully the more technically advanced they will get.
totally agree but if bt wont give them bt sport it nothing VM can do sadly and it reason sky will never let VM have the missing channels they don't want to lose customers to VM
Old 07-08-2013, 19:39   #149
thegrid
Inactive

Quote:
It's going to have to be. Especially as the uptake was nowhere near what they expected.
Old 07-08-2013, 19:40   #150
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
The day's got to turn to night first (it's only 7.40 pm, after all)!

BT Sport will come sooner or later, I'm positive about that. But I hope the deal is announced soon.

Then we can start moaning about the lack of Sky Atlantic again!
Closed Thread