Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Complaints Department Worse than Customer Service!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Complaints Department Worse than Customer Service!

Old 14-02-2010, 18:17   #16
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Complaints Department Worse than Customer Service!

The Company complaint procedure is a joke its just there cos it has to be, their as helpful as a chocolate fire guard!
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-02-2010, 18:23   #17
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

A link to address / contact can be found here:

Click Me!

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
The Company complaint procedure is a joke its just there cos it has to be, their as helpful as a chocolate fire guard!
Regardless, you still have to go through the Company Complaints procedures first before taking it any further.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 18:29   #18
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one

Rubbish do u, i always go str8 to ISPA because i have no faith in company procedure after whats happened in the past!
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 18:35   #19
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Rubbish do u, i always go str8 to ISPA because i have no faith in company procedure after whats happened in the past!
Yes I know you do, but this isn't about you though... it's wilsky's issue.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 22:43   #20
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Being me i lost my temper and told him that if he was here id break nose and that was the ONLY! way my problems got sorted.
There can never ever be justification for threats of violence. If someone said that to me and I'd be making a complaint and expecting the company I worked for to back me up and terminate the customer's services.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 23:37   #21
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Its not rubbish and again, you are not helping. This is not another thread for you to rant in. If you have nothing useful to add, then move on please.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 00:19   #22
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Complains Department Worse than Customer Service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsky View Post
No, my problem was her attitude from the moment she picked the phone up. When I made the call I wasn't expecting it, not one bit. I thought at first someone was having a laugh with me. I did try and explain the complaint to her, for about 5 minutes until her rudeness and lack of "listening" skills got the better of me. The complaint was quite complex in nature (Which I tried to explain, but, hey lets just throw a law in someones face). Hence I did not have a "Account Number" for this complaint as it involved a new install for this service. When I said I did not have an account number she said "Well you cannot be one of our customers then".

And it was this presumptuous nature and hostile tone that really got my back up.
Fair enough. I still would have asked when he was back and called back then though.
Quote:
Hmm, the guy who would have opened my account would not have been breaching the DPA as he was well aware of who I was as we was having a laugh and a chat at the end of the call and it was only the day before we was speaking. Even then he didn't have to open the account, he could have called me and gone through the DPA then!

I think it is important to stress that all I had done was ask if he was available when she threw the DPA at me!![COLOR="Silver"]
Maybe it's company procedure and she was under the impression the DPA required it? As I said, I don't know Virgin's procedures, but I know people who would lose their job for opening a customer's account details without justifiable cause. Try working for certain departments of the DSS. It's apparently a breach of the Official Secrets act if you do it there..

---------- Post added at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
There can never ever be justification for threats of violence. If someone said that to me and I'd be making a complaint and expecting the company I worked for to back me up and terminate the customer's services.
Indeed, where I work, that would also be considered a good reason to terminate their services, and may also be a justification for legal action.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 12:38   #23
Console_Crazy
Inactive

Services: V+ HD XL TV L BB M Phone Inc Sports and Movies
Console_Crazy is an unknown quantity at this point

None of us really know what happened with this call!! Its obviously something that has upset Wilsky enough for him wanting to leave over it! I personally work in a call centre myself and I deal with about 70 people a day and at least 10 of those people will be nasty/rude to you before you have even started to announce the call....do they think this is going to make me help them? No is the answer, as someone else stated, we are human and don't deserve to be spoke to in a rude manner. I myself am always calm and polite when trying to resolve a situation. Maybe you should think twice before moving to sky?What makes you think they would be any better?
Console_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote