Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2012, 21:40   #1351
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlayzell View Post
For all we know DF is Richard Branson our glorious leader
I can confirm DF is not him - The few years back Big RB was rumoured on the Web as being my Dad (I wish).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 15-02-2012, 21:44   #1352
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I can confirm DF is not him - The few years back Big RB was rumoured on the Web as being my Dad (I wish).
Its funny that RM is rumoured to be mine
Old 15-02-2012, 21:55   #1353
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
One suspects quite a lot of things will come before the April price rises
My Insiders says ''I think NickO is excited about something really great about to be announced for TiVo''.

No other info was given.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 15-02-2012, 21:58   #1354
Pster72
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Tivo VIP Package (Including Sky sports and Movies)
Pster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
My Insiders says ''I think NickO is excited about something really great about to be announced for TiVo''.

No other info was given.
Spill the beans MD
Old 15-02-2012, 21:58   #1355
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Its funny that RM is rumoured to be mine
With all those SKY services are you sure that it is not Rupert

Old 15-02-2012, 22:00   #1356
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:

No other info was given.
And the cynic in you should also say that they wont announce it until after the £5 per box comes in

Cheers

Grim
Old 15-02-2012, 22:26   #1357
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:

No other info was given.
From what I can gather the big news is actually a few things.

Netflix and Lovefilm are hitting very soon, multiroom streaming enabled and iPad iPhone apps offical launch. All before the end of April.
Old 15-02-2012, 23:08   #1358
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Quote:

No other info was given.
From what I can gather the big news is actually a few things.

Netflix and Lovefilm are hitting very soon, multiroom streaming enabled and iPad iPhone apps offical launch. All before the end of April.
Media boy how much of the above can you confirm

Old 15-02-2012, 23:14   #1359
Helix
cf.addict

Services: Full House Bundle with Tivo V6
Helix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really nice

NickO was quick to post on the community forums, in response to someone posting about what a tech had told them: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...p/td-p/1037559

Quote:
Of course, If I had some detail that I could share, I would have said it now. To use everyone's favourite phrases "there is a lot going on" and it's "coming soon" ...

I'd expect to be able to provide some announcements, which will give more detail on our various plans for products, in March.
Old 16-02-2012, 00:32   #1360
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Media boy how much of the above can you confirm
Its true, the big news for TiVo is

Netflix and Lovefilm coming before the end of April, Multiroom streaming and iPad,iPhone or (iOS) APPS coming very soon aswell. After April (the financial year) Sky Atlantic but only SD will hit.

Also Loveflim to be included in the XLtv and £5 Tivo fee, £3 tivo customers will be able to migrate to the £5 fee if they want Lovefilm inclusive.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:13   #1361
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

So this would suggest that Lovefilm would be £2 a month?
Old 16-02-2012, 07:19   #1362
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Netflix and Lovefilm coming before the end of April, Multiroom streaming and iPad,iPhone or (iOS) APPS coming very soon aswell. After April (the financial year) Sky Atlantic but only SD will hit.

Also Loveflim to be included in the XLtv and £5 Tivo fee, £3 tivo customers will be able to migrate to the £5 fee is they want Netflix inclusiv.

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

Also Loveflim to be included in the XLtv and £5 Tivo fee, £3 tivo customers will be able to migrate to the £5 fee if they want Lovefilm inclusive.
If you were to add the Sky red button and the 'missing' HD channels to that it would make me a very happy bunny.
Old 16-02-2012, 08:49   #1363
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

Also Loveflim to be included in the XLtv and £5 Tivo fee, £3 tivo customers will be able to migrate to the £5 fee is they want Netflix inclusive
---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

Leaves me cold
Old 16-02-2012, 08:52   #1364
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Source?
Old 16-02-2012, 09:24   #1365
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one

Quote:

Where have you heard this info?
Closed Thread