Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lost Girl : Season 3

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Lost Girl : Season 3

Old 09-01-2013, 14:52   #1
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Lost Girl : Season 3

I just clicked on the US Timeline - oops! Brain fail! I don't want to know yet!

Can't wait for the new season! When's it starting?

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2013, 16:11   #2
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Lost Girl Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post

Can't wait for the new season! When's it starting?
http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/lost-girl/
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 14:23   #3
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal

Thanks for the link.

On the other hand...MARCH?!!?! AAAARRRGGHHH!!!

Ahem. Oh, well, I'll just have to sustain myself by writing post-season 2 fanfic. I've currently got 4 (Lauren's Decision, Bo-tential Danger, Tricks And Tips and Tooth And Claw) on the go...!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 17-01-2013, 14:17   #4
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

In fact, my muse is now forcing me to write yet another, The Truth Of Blood - bossy bitch!

<winces as muse employs mind whip in revenge>

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 09-02-2013, 15:58   #5
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Season 2 is now being shown again...does this mean our Girl's return is imminent? We can but hope!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 09-02-2013, 16:01   #6
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

It's meant to air in about March from what I can see online.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 15:31   #7
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Re: Lost Girl : Season 3

April 23rd, apparently - APRIL?!?

I'll have gone doolally by then (whaddya mean, 'too late for that'?), my muse has gone on strike - my Lost Girl fanfics are currently stuck!

I can't use the mental whip on her any more...I found out she likes it. What's an amateur writer to do?!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 13-04-2013, 12:45   #8
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

It's been advertised on Syfy, finally. Soon, now...soon...

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 20-04-2013, 14:39   #9
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Next week, in fact! And apparently we're finally going to find out about Bo's father! Yay!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 27-04-2013, 12:54   #10
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

I watched Caged Fae last night, and it's been well worth the wait.

Emily Andras gave us a deceptive start, didn't she, making us think Bo had been taken over by her dark side - good stuff.

But Hale becoming the Ash? Never saw that coming! His family will be so pleased...

I loved Lauren's newfound bad-assery with the Amazon guard - seems she's found a spine now, good for her - and was surprised by her revelation about wanting kids. Hmmm. In my fics I've written her as someone who's good with kids, but I'd never envisaged her having any. Still...

And Kenzi finally made out with Bo, yay! (A ruse to slip her the contact lens, yeah, but still - yay!)

Loved the warden's "uniform" for Bo - it certainly gave her girls plenty of room to breathe...

Plus Bo's finally picked a team - Team Lauren! Wahoo!

Then again, there was that little incident with the poor sap in the alley...oh dear. Her dark side definitely hasn't gone away.

Looking forward to SubterrFaenean next week!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 04-05-2013, 13:36   #11
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Well, now - seems Bo and Lauren are hotting up, yay!

Mind you, Tamsin's an intriguing new addition, and as Dyson rightly said, easy on the eyes; she reminds me a bit of Georgia Moffet (The Doctor's Daughter - rowf!). She's clearly tough, too, if she can hit Dyson hard enough to stagger him. Shame she's Dark Fae, they'd make a good pair. Then again, Dyson's been known to ignore the rules, so they still might...

I really felt for Bo when she sounded so plaintive in asking "Why are people always lying to me?" Why indeed. What did that Weaver see...?

Oh well, now looking forward to ConFaegion!

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 11-05-2013, 15:46   #12
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

I'm not sure what to make of ConFaegion. On the one hand, I loved Kenzi kickin' ass and takin' names! Also, Bo and Tamsin snogged, as I'd half expected and three-quarters hoped (though not in that context!). Plus, more background info on Lauren, yay! In my fics I had her meeting Nadia at UCLA, but I really should have expected her to be an Ivy League graduate. And she's served in a war zone, too! And Hale chastising the Morrigan? Ash or no, he's clearly got chrome-steel balls the size of cannon shot! Go Hale!

On the other hand, what the hell has James Thorpe done to Vex?! I can't believe how well he and Kenzi were getting on! Vex is not a good guy! Mind you, being cut off from the Dark after his little contretemps with the Morrigan might have left him confused. In one fic (Bo-tential Danger), I've got him dangling over a Basilisk pool in the Morrigan's dungeon:

"Um, you wouldn't like to reconsider, wouldja?"

"Oh, I have reconsidered, Vex; this is what I came up with in lieu of putting you back in jail."

I like that Kenzi seems to be working out her issues with Lauren, but they really need to talk. In my view (and Lauren's Decision, another fic o' mine), Lauren didn't spy-bang Bo for the Ash - she wasn't doing it for him, she was trying to save Bo from herself re Vex. Maybe if Bo had told her about the Siracon she'd borrowed, things might've been different.

She needs to tell Kenzi that.

Next week, Fae-de To Black!

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

By the way: Lost GIrl is filmed in Toronto, but is it set there? Does anyone here know?

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 11-05-2013, 16:07   #13
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

It's never been specified as being set anywhere in particular... It's just a generic North American city that could be in the USA or Canada.

You get a similar thing with some other Canadian shows - filmed in Canada but never specifically stated as being set there, always left unsaid so that the viewers can imagine it's in Canada or the USA.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 14:15   #14
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Mmm, thought so.

And I've rechecked - it's Ontario. Oops.

WINDOWS 11, ANYONE?!
Old 12-05-2013, 14:41   #15
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Ontario is the state, Toronto is the city. It does seem like it's supposed to be a generic city though. Has it not showed licence plates with the state name on? Other shows such as Orphan Black (set and filmed in Toronto) have the state on the plates.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote