Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 14:07   #121
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Early 2011
Sooner than that from what I hear.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2010, 18:09   #122
mattboothers
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media V+ & tivo (XL TV) - Freesat+ (Humax Foxsat HDR) - 20mb BB - M Phone
mattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to allmattboothers is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Why what do you hear...
Old 12-08-2010, 18:28   #123
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
I would like to see sport and nature programmes combined in HD.

If a dull game is limping towards a draw then each side is allowed to release a hungry animal onto the pitch..... Chelsea V Man Utd... 10 minutes to go and a Lion and a Bear are released.... Lets see how brave you are now Terry.

Employ a sniper to take pot shots.
Old 12-08-2010, 18:44   #124
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
You're probably both right: service launches in 2010, you press the Red button...and have to wait until 2011 for it to fully load...
Old 12-08-2010, 19:23   #125
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
You're probably both right: service launches in 2010, you press the Red button...and have to wait until 2011 for it to fully load...
Old 13-08-2010, 11:35   #126
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

This thread was only started on Monday and we have got over nine pages that time of posting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
I was being sarcastic - yes my source has said Sky Sports News HD is one of the Sky Basic HD channels coming our way.

He could not confirm date but except anything on or after the 1st Sept.

It’s believed that all 5 HD channels will launch at the same time.
My Insider told me on August 2nd that the Sky Basic HD Channels will launch ''Later this month''.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 13-08-2010, 13:01   #127
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

http://www.sofastadium.co.uk/

i signed up 2 that

http://pressoffice.virginmedia.com/p...742&highlight=

Virgin Media today announced the launch of its new online football app Sofa Stadium; a must-have for every football fan’s laptop incorporating match statistics, social networking and real-time voting, all designed to run alongside live Premier League football matches on TV. Designed from the ground up to provide a fun way to engage with fellow fans, Sofa Stadium ‘clicks off’ from this weekend’s first Premier League game on Saturday 14th August.

but i dont know how 2 log in
Old 13-08-2010, 13:09   #128
fatratsandcheese
Inactive

Services: Virgin L Broadband Virgin XL V+ inc sports and movies HD Virgin M Phone
fatratsandcheese is on a distinguished roadfatratsandcheese is on a distinguished road

just saw a great dodgy thing sky have decided to do tomorrow with the speedway GP coverage starts at 6 SS1 the racing starts at 7 but ONLY with the red button as there showing cricket at that time what going on with that

http://www.skysports.com/tv_guide/0,...ports/tv_guide

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12972,00.html
Old 13-08-2010, 13:14   #129
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatratsandcheese View Post
just saw a great dodgy thing sky have decided to do tomorrow with the speedway GP coverage starts at 6 SS1 the racing starts at 7 but ONLY with the red button as there showing cricket at that time what going on with that

http://www.skysports.com/tv_guide/0,...ports/tv_guide

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12972,00.html
*******s.
Old 13-08-2010, 13:15   #130
fatratsandcheese
Inactive

Services: Virgin L Broadband Virgin XL V+ inc sports and movies HD Virgin M Phone
fatratsandcheese is on a distinguished roadfatratsandcheese is on a distinguished road

yeah i know you can watch it at 12.30 in the morning if you want but not live
Old 13-08-2010, 13:22   #131
gadge
Inactive

gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
yeah i know you can watch it at 12.30 in the morning if you want but not live
Sometimes like to go and see stoke potters in the premier league next one down to the elite which is on sky as its only a 2 minute walk away from our house but you still cant beat the elite league.
Old 13-08-2010, 13:24   #132
fatratsandcheese
Inactive

no you cant poole pirates all the way except when my uncle owned somerset rebels that our of family loyalty had to support them for a bit
Old 13-08-2010, 13:26   #133
gadge
Inactive

Quote:
no you cant poole pirates all the way except when my uncle owned somerset rebels that our of family loyalty had to support them for a bit
Somerset were on monday did you see it.
Old 13-08-2010, 13:48   #134
fatratsandcheese
Inactive

no i was working and forgot to set it to record
Old 13-08-2010, 14:36   #135
bamav
cf.addict

Services: VM L TV powered by TiVo, 30MB BB, Sky Sports, Phone L, Freeview.
bamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to allbamav is a name known to all

When are VM getting a phone app that lets you record whilst out and about, just like Sky do??
Closed Thread