Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Old 07-10-2016, 11:40   #2461
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
The old boy Vince will be happy...
I will be if true den! And I'm certainly an old boy it's my birthday today so very pleasant to hear!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2016, 11:59   #2462
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l hope you have a nice Birthday today Vince and long may there be little surprises for you.
Old 07-10-2016, 13:59   #2463
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

never thought you'd reach 70 vince...........lol
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 18:02   #2464
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Virgin Media UK confirmed Channels temporarily available to all packages.

According to the latest Virgin Media UK Channel Guide...

http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2...nels.html#more
Even more of a reason to downgrade my subscription. You could probably record the whole of their output during the free periods to watch later given the number of repeats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Refering to t'he cbs and horror channels.
That's nice of vm giving everyone channels for free that are already avalable free of charge anyway. [COLOR="Silver"]
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You would think that channel 106 would connect with a red button directly to BBC3 via the BBC i-Player. At least that would encourage people to watch this material.
Agreed, I assumed that this would be what they would have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l hope you have a nice Birthday today Vince and long may there be little surprises for you.
Seconded
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 19:02   #2465
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I will be if true den! And I'm certainly an old boy it's my birthday today so very pleasant to hear!
Happy birthday Vince! Hope all your wishes come true.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 19:40   #2466
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Thank you all. very kind. I'll salute you all as i'm sat here in my boxer shorts on my computer drinking prosecco. What a life.

I'm off work for another 2 weeks so i too hope for some good news next week... !

Other than fox news any other rumours or are we winding down 2016? i suppose this year has been better than 2015 (but then again i cant remember much happening this year...)
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 20:00   #2467
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
(but then again i cant remember much happening this year...)
That's old age for you Vince lol
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 21:26   #2468
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Thank you all. very kind. I'll salute you all as i'm sat here in my boxer shorts on my computer drinking prosecco. What a life.
Please tell me you are not also wearing sandals, Vince...That is an image I could not edase fdom my mind!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 22:23   #2469
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

Quote:
Hope you had a great day, Vince! Wish I was on sooner.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 23:16   #2470
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Please tell me you are not also wearing sandals, Vince...That is an image I could not edase fdom my mind!
He's prob watching those babestation channels too.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:08   #2471
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
That's old age for you Vince lol
...or the Prosecco
Old 08-10-2016, 22:31   #2472
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Just seen the website for Viceland - FREE channel. No wonder VM have got it. What a load of rubbish.

Where does all these channels come from

I wont be watching it
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 23:07   #2473
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Just seen the website for Viceland - FREE channel. No wonder VM have got it. What a load of rubbish.

Where does all these channels come from

I wont be watching it
Well they're starting to show movies from next week it seems starting with Battle Royale.
But i do agree it is a awful channel and it isn't free it's included in your sub.
The channels come from stations located at various areas in the world they beam up to these things above the Earth called satellites which in turn beam the channels down to big satellite dishes and they are then sent to your home via different methods aka cable, broadband, sattelite, aerial etc.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:07   #2474
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

It was originally intended to be FTA, but Sky talked them into going behind a paywall.

From what I've heard about it so far, they seem to have backed a loser
Old 09-10-2016, 11:51   #2475
theone2k10
Inactive

Is frontrunner on vm yet?
Nothing special but another channel that's cropped up on freeview and freesat.