Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | General TiVo Discussion Part 3

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

General TiVo Discussion Part 3

Old 30-03-2012, 08:40   #226
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
More beer money
No not for me as l am teetotal.
Old 30-03-2012, 08:47   #227
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
No not for me as l am teetotal.
I thought that was only on a Tuesday night?
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 08:48   #228
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
More beer money
Helps towards my classic car insurance
Old 30-03-2012, 08:51   #229
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Helps towards my classic car insurance
I do hear them insurances are expensive
Old 30-03-2012, 08:52   #230
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
I do hear them insurances are expensive

last year that car cost over £2,000
Old 30-03-2012, 08:53   #231
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
last year that car cost over £2,000
Ouch
Old 30-03-2012, 08:57   #232
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
Ouch
You know what my wife keeps on at me to sell it I offered to sell her instead , lucking she thinks I was kidding
Old 30-03-2012, 10:23   #233
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
You know what my wife keeps on at me to sell it I offered to sell her instead , lucking she thinks I was kidding
Would you fetch alot for her?
Old 30-03-2012, 11:20   #234
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
Would you fetch alot for her?
I plead the 5th amendment
Old 30-03-2012, 11:37   #235
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
I plead the 5th amendment
Whats the 5th amendment?
Old 30-03-2012, 11:55   #236
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Something that has no legal basis in this country
Old 30-03-2012, 12:02   #237
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
Whats the 5th amendment?
It is part of the American constitution.
It is the incorrect use of it ,but it is taken to mean that I have the right to remain silent.
Or put an other way not drop yourself in it!

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Something that has no legal basis in this country
Quite correct Ben
Old 30-03-2012, 12:12   #238
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
It is part of the American constitution.
It is the incorrect use of it ,but it is taken to mean that I have the right to remain silent.
Or put an other way not drop yourself in it!
As far as I understand it's not a completely right to remain silent, it's the right not to self incriminate.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:22   #239
nstokes
Inactive

Its gone over my head
Old 30-03-2012, 12:52   #240
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
As far as I understand it's not a completely right to remain silent, it's the right not to self incriminate.
You are quite correct:-
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger."

The Fifth Amendment protects witnesses from being forced to incriminate themselves. To "plead the Fifth" or to "take the Fifth" is a refusal to answer a question because the response could form self incriminating evidence.
Hence I "took" the 5th