Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rolling Stones Pay Per View.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Missing TiVo Media Access Key

Old 12-12-2012, 22:14   #1
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all
Missing TiVo Media Access Key

Hi all. Just got home and went to use the VM Tivo App as the remote control is on the other sofa, and the App is now telling me I need to input the Media Access Key?

It's worked ok until now. The thing is that I've just gone into Help and Settings and Ststem Info but there is no Media Access Key option which has been there previously as that's where I got the Key for the App for in the first place.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? I've tried the old off and on thing to no avail.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2012, 23:53   #2
toady
cf.geek

Services: A mix of XXL and XL
toady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud of
Re: Missing TiVo Media Access Key

Weird, I checked mine at 23:45 and the option wasn't there, I only had System Info, Copyright & Trademarks, Multi-Room Streaming and Diagnostics

Checked back 5 minutes later and it was back
toady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 07:25   #3
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

There was fault on the TiVo servers last night which may have caused this. Check it again now.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 21:27   #4
ToonEll
cf.member

Services: VIP Collection
ToonEll is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is doing the same now, worked perfectly before. Now says I need to enter media access key, but option is not there in the TiVo menu.
ToonEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 19:08   #5
chrisidaho
Inactive

Services: Triple XL Virgin Media and TiVo
chrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about them

Same problem for me now any ideas or workaround?
chrisidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 19:14   #6
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

The fault from Thursday is fixed. If the MAK is still missing, you'll need to give VM Faults a call.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 19:33   #7
chrisidaho
Inactive

Services: Triple XL Virgin Media and TiVo
chrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about themchrisidaho has a spectacular aura about them

Thanks for response spiderplant turns out forcing a connection to network on TiVo solved the issue in case anyone else has a similar problem
chrisidaho is offline   Reply With Quote