Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VIP package

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

VIP package

Old 21-08-2013, 12:08   #1
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
VIP package

Ello all,

I'm on the XL package on virgin media. Unfortunately I have women in my household and our bill is huge. Last month it was £170... epic fail. It's undoubtedly the phone bill.

We're currently on XL phone. If I go to the VIP package do we get unlimited calls for mobiles etc or am i already on that as i'm on XL phone?? I'm trying to desperately think of any way to get the phone bill down other than cutting my phone up.
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-08-2013, 12:23   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VIP package

The current VIP Collection includes:

http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/c...phone-xxl.html
Quote:
Talk Unlimited Extra includes unlimited calls to UK landlines∆, 0845 and 0870 numbers plus all mobile networks
You can upgrade to this by itself if your package allows - you don't have to go onto VIP to get the talk plan
Old 21-08-2013, 12:39   #3
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
The current VIP Collection includes:

http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/c...phone-xxl.html

You can upgrade to this by itself if your package allows - you don't have to go onto VIP to get the talk plan
Cheers benmcr! would we ever be charged for phone calls if we were in this package?? Except for the obvious premium phone calls to dodgy s£x lines...or are there other numbers which would still be charged?
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 12:54   #4
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Only 0845 and 0870 numbers are covered by that package, so other 08 numbers would still be chargeable