Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | A strange but telling question

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

A strange but telling question

Old 04-02-2016, 18:14   #1
tweedle
Permanently Banned

tweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the rough
A strange but telling question

Would you rather live on your knees or die on your feet?
tweedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2016, 18:36   #2
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: A strange but telling question

Death doesn't really bother me anymore. But if you'd asked me this time last year I'd have liked to know when it was coming.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 18:56   #3
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedle View Post
Would you rather live on your knees or die on your feet?
Why no context?
Old 04-02-2016, 19:00   #4
tweedle
Permanently Banned

tweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Why no context?

It's not the kind of question of which you can be told how to view it. I understand you're left wing, so you have no idea or understanding of free will. Even worse for you there is no religion to defend, even worse still there is no opportunity to attack the English lol I imagine your either dumbfounded or googling my user name to try to prove I am racist lol.
Old 04-02-2016, 19:01   #5
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
It's not the kind of question of which you can be told how to view it. I understand you're left wing, so you have no idea of free will.
So - what do you make of my reply?
Old 04-02-2016, 19:06   #6
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
It's not the kind of question of which you can be told how to view it. I understand you're left wing, so you have no idea of free will.
Yes Master! I hear and obey ..... only joking Glad to see you listen to what people say and debate the points raised openly and honestly. For a moment there, I though you were judging people unfairly

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Quote:
It's not the kind of question of which you can be told how to view it. I understand you're left wing, so you have no idea or understanding of free will. Even worse for you there is no religion to defend, even worse still there is no opportunity to attack the English lol I imagine your either dumbfounded or googling my user name to try to prove I am racist lol.
Wow, more cogent and informed debate. I am in awe ..
Old 04-02-2016, 19:27   #7
tweedle
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Yes Master! I hear and obey ..... only joking Glad to see you listen to what people say and debate the points raised openly and honestly. For a moment there, I though you were judging people unfairly

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Wow, more cogent and informed debate. I am in awe ..

Just keep putting your view forward and disagreeing with mine. That's the beauty of free speech, I give my opinion an you are free to disagree with it .
Old 04-02-2016, 19:27   #8
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Just keep putting your view forward and disagreeing with mine. That's the beauty of free speech.
I get the feeling you don't actually know what free speech is.
Old 04-02-2016, 19:46   #9
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

It's been a while since we've had someone new starting loads of daft threads in a sad attempt at being 'clever'.

Cheers

Grim
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 19:48   #10
tweedle
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
It's been a while since we've had someone new starting loads of daft threads in a sad attempt at being 'clever'.

Cheers

Grim

Oohhhh so you think I'm clever? I just wish I could say the same about you, thank god for free speech hey.
Old 04-02-2016, 20:32   #11
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Just keep putting your view forward and disagreeing with mine. That's the beauty of free speech, I give my opinion an you are free to disagree with it .
I have not put forward a view, never mind disagreeing with yours as I am not sure what you are talking about
Old 04-02-2016, 20:49   #12
tweedle
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I have not put forward a view, never mind disagreeing with yours as I am not sure what you are talking about

Yeah I should of guessed that. But thanks for your input anyway.
Old 04-02-2016, 20:51   #13
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Yeah I should of guessed that. But thanks for your input anyway.
So, what are you talking about? What is the context behind the question: 'Would you rather live on your knees or die on your feet?" Are you talking about people in Syria, or what?
Old 04-02-2016, 20:54   #14
tweedle
Permanently Banned

Quote:
So, what are you talking about? What is the context behind the question: 'Would you rather live on your knees or die on your feet?" Are you talking about people in Syria, or what?
Move on lol, it's obviously beyond you so stop beating yourself up trying to grasp it. This is not important, just forget it lolololol poor fella.
Old 04-02-2016, 21:03   #15
ianch99
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Move on lol, it's obviously beyond you so stop beating yourself up trying to grasp it. This is not important, just forget it lolololol poor fella.
Would you describe yourself as patronising?