Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 23-11-2010, 11:11   #3151
Zing

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Logans Run 6/10 a daft old movie from the 1970's but fun to watch and remember how amazing Jenny Agutter was in her younger days, still nice now.

if you wanna see how amazing she looked you need American Werewolf in london lol
Advertisement
Old 23-11-2010, 13:19   #3152
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooogemaflop View Post
if you wanna see how amazing she looked you need American Werewolf in london lol
I have seen and enjoyed that but at least her outfit in Logans Run give your imagination something to work with.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:17   #3153
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I have seen and enjoyed that but at least her outfit in Logans Run give your imagination something to work with.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

I watched Skyline last night, what a load of balls..... Under budget poor remake of War of the worlds is what i made of it.!
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 17:43   #3154
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I - 8/10

As others have said, it's slow but I enjoyed it. We watched all the others before hand, and they're better than I remember, but that may be because I read the books so long ago now, i can't remember the differences

The next one should be very good.

edit: Really enjoyed the Deathly Hallows story in it, thought that was very well done.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 23:29   #3155
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

machete , great film , a must watch
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 23:30   #3156
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Tomorrow Never Dies

The second - and 2nd best - Brosnan Bond after GoldenEye.

Great action & gadgets, classic Bond cheese, and a modern (for the late 90s) take on Ye Olde Bond Villain, who was doing an updated variation of the You Only Live Twice / The Spy Who Loved Me evil plan.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 23:40   #3157
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Tomorrow Never Dies

The second - and 2nd best - Brosnan Bond after GoldenEye.

Great action & gadgets, classic Bond cheese, and a modern (for the late 90s) take on Ye Olde Bond Villain, who was doing an updated variation of the You Only Live Twice / The Spy Who Loved Me evil plan.
I like the next one The World is Not Enough not only do you get Denise Richard but you see the dark side when Bond Kills Electra King
Old 26-11-2010, 23:49   #3158
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"I thought Christmas only came once a year"

Yeah, I do like that one.

Actually, I like all the Brosnan Bonds, although I think that Die Another Day was a bit poor compared to the rest (& not just because of Madonna).
Old 27-11-2010, 14:14   #3159
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Doom on ITV1HD last night/this morning - meh!!!
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 16:48   #3160
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I - 8/10

As others have said, it's slow but I enjoyed it. We watched all the others before hand, and they're better than I remember, but that may be because I read the books so long ago now, i can't remember the differences

The next one should be very good.

edit: Really enjoyed the Deathly Hallows story in it, thought that was very well done.
Went to see this on Wednesday last, and I thought it was OK, but a bit too "fillery" ie, 3/4 good scenes, and the rest was just filler, though I know they were just going a setup for the final film so it was OK.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 16:50   #3161
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Toy Story (Blu-ray)

Classic. 10/10.

Looks *stunning* too. 1080p24 gorgeousness.

Can't wait to see how good the third looks.
Old 27-11-2010, 20:10   #3162
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 7/10 all as I expected being a 2 part movie and it ended in the best place for the follow on.
Old 27-11-2010, 21:06   #3163
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 7/10 all as I expected being a 2 part movie and it ended in the best place for the follow on.
I agree about the ending...though it was a bit abrupt
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 22:23   #3164
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnwalker View Post
I agree about the ending...though it was a bit abrupt
It told the story in that scene and fitted in with the book.
Old 28-11-2010, 01:15   #3165
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Toy Story 2 (Blu-ray)

As with no.1... 10/10. Classic. Stunning BD.

The World Is Not Enough

The third - and IMO third best - Brosnan Bond.

Denise Richards...