Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NFL season 2011/2012

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NFL season 2011/2012

Old 14-10-2011, 19:26   #31
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: NFL season 2011/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Been a bears fan since 1985 when I saw my very first game. I must admit though to wanting to have a local team (or perhaps one in London) that I can go and see..
I have been a Bears fan since the first time I saw the late great Walter Payton 29 years ago. There will never be another like him.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-10-2011, 19:41   #32
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society

Niners up by 2 against Lions at half time, could be our season!!!!!
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59   #33
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Well it's the end of the season with only the Superbowl to go.. The New York Giants vs. New England Patriots face off at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis..

Time to stock up on beer, hotdogs and hopefully it'll be a great game..

My pick this year has to be the Giants
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:09   #34
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

If Gronk plays and is fit then Pats will win.

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Cam Newton goes No1 , oh dear me, the Panthers are going to regret that pick.
Say what?
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:21   #35
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

When the Super Bowl XLVI is on if the New England Patriots score a touchdown, I hope they sing this each time!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeAjv...eature=related
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 15:04   #36
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Official game program
http://www.hozinc.com/sb46/

(link direct from the superbowl site)
Old 04-02-2012, 15:06   #37
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
If Gronk plays and is fit then Pats will win.

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Say what?
l would love to see the New York Giants win.
Old 04-02-2012, 15:11   #38
Kymmy
Inactive

Previous to this I was 3/4 on predictions.. My only blip was the Bears and only because I couldn;t vote for anyone but my team

I'm going for the Giants as well
Old 05-02-2012, 17:26   #39
Kymmy
Inactive

Beer (check)
Hotdogs (check)
Doritos with nacho/jalapeno dip (check)
Reclining chair with two duvets (check)

I'm ready for tonight... 6 hours to go..
Old 05-02-2012, 17:37   #40
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Beer (check)
Hotdogs (check)
Doritos with nacho/jalapeno dip (check)
Reclining chair with two duvets (check)

I'm ready for tonight... 6 hours to go..
Already here, it should be a good game .
Old 05-02-2012, 17:38   #41
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Already here, it should be a good game .
Yes l am looking forward to it as well.
Old 06-02-2012, 00:58   #42
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

G-Men must be wondering how they are losing after such a poor first half from the Pats.
What a drive though.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:05   #43
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
G-Men must be wondering how they are losing after such a poor first half from the Pats.
What a drive though.
All that possession and only a safety and a touch down. That is just not good enough for the G men. There have been a few to many unforced errors in the game on both sides for my liking.
It should be an interesting second half.
I have to ask do we really need Madonna at the Super Bowl ?
Old 06-02-2012, 02:54   #44
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

I though Madonna was quite good, actually.

I'm glad the game is closer at halftime than it initially promised to be. I like a nice close game that's decided at the last second.

---------- Post added at 02:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Well, that was worth staying up for.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:11   #45
denphone
Still alive and fighting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/16900513

Quote:
Eli Manning produced yet another ice-cool performance in the fourth quarter as the New York Giants came from behind to beat the New England Patriots 21-17.

The Giants' quarterback, who destroyed New England in the Super Bowl four years ago, repeated the trick to set up Ahmad Bradshaw's six-yard run.

There were still 57 seconds for Tom Brady to respond, though, but the Patriots quarterback fell just short.

As in Super Bowl XLII, Manning picked up the Most Valuable Player award.
Entertaining match with the result that l wanted.