Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 08-10-2013, 16:03   #1471
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Without any decent competition WWE doesn't feel the need to raise the bar very high. It's no secret why the storylines were so good during the Monday Night Wars.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2013, 19:38   #1472
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

The ONLY good thing for me about this storyline atm, is seeing Stephanie on screen more. Still my number 1 Diva of all time. Forget Trish or Lita.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

And I agree, Triple H is not working as a heel boss. However, I think Vince is on the verge of passing control over to his daughter and son in law.

Yes, those tag matches were excellent. They need another decent match on RAW like Michaels v Cena the day after WM 23. An hour they went for, still in my top 10 matches on RAW.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 19:56   #1473
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

It's not that I think HHH's role isn't working (I actually think it is - he's better suited as a heel), it's just this whole 'disgruntled employee being forced to do as he's told or be sacked' thing has been done to death and Big Show did exactly the same with John Laurenitis a few years back during which storyline he was given a (kayfabe) iron-clad contract. So why are Stephanie and HHH threatening to sack him? Illogical.

Daniel Bryan is massive over right now so why are they focussing on the Rhodes family? Cody and Dustin are good characters but in the middle of a monster push for Bryan they seem to side-step that storyline.

Miz and Ziggler, neither are working as faces. I get that WWE wants to give them time to develop and Miz is apparently really good for media duties but he's a much better heel.

Los Matadores...why? They're just Primo and Epico in pink masks. Both men although talented were jobbers under their own names and this new team will go the same way.

Antonio Cesaro is getting over as a face due to his Giant Swing so why keep him in a heel team? And why is a 'foreigner' being allowed in a right-wing pro-American team?

Lots of other things just don't make sense and I just get the feeling that TNA is just so far behind WWE right now (and rightly so) that Vince really doesn't seem to feel any need to get people working hard.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 08-10-2013, 21:38   #1474
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

I lose interest after SummerSlam. For me the best time for WWE is from Royal Rumble up to WrestleMania. The RAW crowd day after WM are always excellent.
Old 08-10-2013, 22:35   #1475
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Indeed, that's where "the Fandango" was born

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 27-10-2013, 23:57   #1476
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Remember PPV is at 12 as is Raw for a while.
Old 28-10-2013, 23:35   #1477
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Strong rumours TNA is for sale. This could only go one way imo.

I'd have Angle back any day but I don't watch it enough to recognise anyone else's talent. Regarding last night's PPV 3/5 I enjoyed the tag match. Cena match was simple enough, CM Punk match wasn't all that great but that's Rybacks fault. Bryan and Orton wasn't too special either but again I'd blame the age of boreton for that. Typical crap ending as expected.

Best match: Tag title match.

Worst match: Los Matadores. I guess you could throw Khali and Fandango in there too. Pretty poor filler.
Old 28-10-2013, 23:39   #1478
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Strong rumours TNA is for sale.
Me and Russ are thinking about buying it.

And rebrand as TCA (Total Celtic Action) - also move it to the UK (Wales or Scotland)
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 23:43   #1479
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Naturally Bischoff and Jarrett are pondering over it but I wouldn't trust Bischoff as far as I could throw him.
Old 28-10-2013, 23:47   #1480
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Naturally Bischoff and Jarrett are pondering over it but I wouldn't trust Bischoff as far as I could throw him.
Bischoff was set to buy WCW back in 2001 before they TV Deal was axe.

TNA is broadcasting on an channel own by Viacom (MTV) in the US.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 23:57   #1481
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Seems Vince McMahon is the front runner to take over the company. Would be the second company that Sting has worked for to be run out of business by the WWF (as it was in 2001) and then WWE.

That tag filler was only put in because Curtis Axel hurt himself and had to pull out of the PPV.
Old 29-10-2013, 06:57   #1482
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Does Vince really need TNA though? Are they that much of a threat? I can't see it myself.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 31-10-2013, 23:48   #1483
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Kharma/Amazing Kong has lost a load of weight....

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp...weight/001.jpg

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 01-11-2013, 06:12   #1484
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Just seen those pics, she looks great for losing some weight. Apparently she needed to because of health issues. Rumours are that she will be signing with WWE again and becoming part of Team Funk with Cameron and Naomi.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:38   #1485
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Survivor series tag match was blatantly made clear after the Wyatt family random attacks. A few more attacks over the coming weeks and you'll have your five faces.