Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 12-09-2013, 00:44   #1441
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

JR not been in WWe for ages and when he is its only for 1 show. Which he would come back and do raw full time
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-09-2013, 10:00   #1442
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Poor decision by WWE and an even poorer decision by WWE to bring Flair in for anything...Another Hogan that doesn't know when he's done. I could forgive them if they got Kurt Angle back for a triple threat against Ziggler and Bryan.
Old 15-09-2013, 11:49   #1443
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Nah, Angle Punk and Bryan would be a great triple threat match.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 12:16   #1444
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Poor decision by WWE and an even poorer decision by WWE to bring Flair in for anything...Another Hogan that doesn't know when he's done. I could forgive them if they got Kurt Angle back for a triple threat against Ziggler and Bryan.
Add RVD to that list of poor decisions
Old 15-09-2013, 12:48   #1445
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Nah, RVD has been a massive hit with the crowds. Him, Punk and D Bry are getting the biggest pops atm. With Cena out, this is the chance for WWE to push some of the others to the front to see what they are made of.
Old 15-09-2013, 12:55   #1446
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Nah, RVD has been a massive hit with the crowds. Him, Punk and D Bry are getting the biggest pops atm. With Cena out, this is the chance for WWE to push some of the others to the front to see what they are made of.
True
Old 15-09-2013, 14:05   #1447
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Personally, I'd like to see the Shield get some decent action instead of being the corporation security team dishing out beatings willy nilly.

I would actually love to see them turn on Orton tonight and help D Bry win the title back and turn face. Won't happen, but I would love it to happen.
Old 15-09-2013, 15:44   #1448
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

It would be great to see kurt angle back in WWe full time but cart see it happening
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 22:04   #1449
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Add RVD to that list of poor decisions
I have to agree with both yourself and Mark, If you're having the seem feelings I am anyway, His in ring ability is fast disappearing and he's far past it. On Mark's side of it, He gets over with the fans pretty easily.

I get more annoyed at the likes of Hogan and Flair though, jumping ship at any given opportunity for a bit of cash, Hogan especially. We revoked 'Hulkamania' 10 years ago. Flair on the other hand left WWE when his contract expired and moved to TNA. WWE obviously couldn't offer him a huge spotlight anymore and might not have been willing to give him the money he wanted either but there's no way he'd move to TNA without something behind the doors. Then he comes back to WWE for what reason exactly? what use is there for Ric Flair at this given time?
Old 16-09-2013, 08:24   #1450
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

None. One signing that I would love to see WWE make but have long given up any hope of it ever happening is Sting. Surely at some point he has to be given a HoF induction spot. He was one of the best stars in WCW and I think a short term 2 or 3 month contract with WWE would be great.

Turn up on RAW, call out Taker, be inducted into HoF and then lose to Taker at WM to keep the streak going.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:45   #1451
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2787...witter-account

Just read that and don't click on anything else, Smackdown Spoilers and allsorts everywhere else.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:48   #1452
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Taker or Kane.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 10:54   #1453
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

I thought the same but it's all over the place. The tweet suggests Kane or Taker but the cut up attire matches neither of them.

It does however match this dude in ways. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Gene...0.93present.29
Old 26-09-2013, 10:58   #1454
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

True but he doesn't have the 'body' to be taken seriously as someone who has 'broken souls beneath his feet'.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 11:00   #1455
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
True but he doesn't have the 'body' to be taken seriously as someone who has 'broken souls beneath his feet'.
Yeah infact I've just realised.. it's probably just a promo for see no evil 2 and Kane. A lot are speculating Kane will return with a beard and join the family. I'd lol.