Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I feel bad

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I feel bad

Old 31-01-2008, 16:14   #31
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I feel bad

If there is no improvment soon take him/her to the vets. Can I ask have they had all there jabs?
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-01-2008, 16:24   #32
The Hitman
Inactive

The Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful one

Iv'e had my jabs Doggy seal has not had anything since I got her 2yrs ago
The Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 20:27   #33
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Well if we are talking about a dog she needs boosters every year.
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 20:42   #34
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitman View Post
Iv'e just had this virus and now my doggy seal has it. Any ideas how to get rid of it for my seal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
If there is no improvment soon take him/her to the vets. Can I ask have they had all there jabs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitman View Post
Iv'e had my jabs Doggy seal has not had anything since I got her 2yrs ago
Take Seal to the vet ASAP, just in case it's parvo. & if you're lucky & it's not, get her innoculated against it anyway. Also, if it is parvo, you'll need to get any other current or future dogs you have in that house innoculated as well, as the virus can apparently continue to exist outside a host for a very long time.
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 20:44   #35
kryogenik

And quite probably more staple dog food than scrambled eggs and rice, if I may be so bold.
Human food for humans - dog food for dogs.
That's the way it's supposed to go anyway. It's much better for them.
Dog food is made specially for dog's diets. Nothing wrong with the odd scrap, but full meals I suspect is not good for a dog in the long run. Some foods contain compounds that can be particularly nasty for dogs, let alone the amount of sugar and salt that's no good for them.
Don't get me wrong - it's not all bad. But you do need to be careful and make sure it's a balanced diet.

http://www.seefido.com/html/feeding_...human_food.htm
Old 01-02-2008, 12:55   #36
Vlad_Dracul
Inactive

Services: Dispensing wit and wisdom in so far as I am able . P3 500Mhz/ 2Mb BB when it works,no Tv,n
Vlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be* View Post
My son had this sickness bug thats going around and he has passed it on to me.

Went into work this morning and they sent me home.

Just had to tell my manager I been advised to rest for a few days.

I told her if she wants me to go in I will but I feel bad for telling her I cant go in

Only been at the job for 2 months so quite worried.

Have I done the right thing?
Hmmm,its a good thing that you don't work at my place. They don't have sickness there anymore. If you go off sick and someone covers your duties,they whip a chunk off your wages and transfer it to the other person !
Vlad_Dracul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:58   #37
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_Dracul View Post
Hmmm,its a good thing that you don't work at my place. They don't have sickness there anymore. If you go off sick and someone covers your duties,they whip a chunk off your wages and transfer it to the other person !
Which I would be inclined to believe isn't entirely legal...
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 19:54   #38
Vlad_Dracul
Inactive

Services: Dispensing wit and wisdom in so far as I am able . P3 500Mhz/ 2Mb BB when it works,no Tv,n
Vlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Which I would be inclined to believe isn't entirely legal...
Why..?
Vlad_Dracul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 16:00   #39
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_Dracul View Post
Why..?
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/lifeevent/bene...y_sick_pay.asp
But it can mean that you lose out on wages.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote