Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | dynasty of dossers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

dynasty of dossers

Old 15-11-2009, 12:39   #16
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: dynasty of dossers

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealy View Post
You can get benefits for being a drunk? I've been wasting my life working.
Dosser gets £203 a month in incapacity benefit - claiming he can't work because he has an alcohol problem.

i also have alcohol problems
1 i cant afford as much as i would like
2 work tends to get in the way of drinking time.
Old 15-11-2009, 12:48   #17
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

I often wonder why I bother getting up at 6:30 every day to go out and work when you see this kind of person getting a decent living wage for doing sod all except drinking and producing babies. Babies who will grow up with the same attitude that society owes them and produce their own herd of children.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 14:28   #18
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

If drink is his problem then he should not get money from the government to fund his affliction and this I think should also be the case for every claimant that is claiming money to fund their illness, because you have bulimic's being given hundreds of pounds in cash to purchase ridiculous amounts of food each week to then forcefully vomit it back up.

The likes of that is so wrong and also makes my blood boil.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 15:40   #19
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

I loved this bit :

Quote:
"The benefits we are given are s*** - they should double it at Christmas," she sneered. "Why should my kids go without? I want them to have the same as every other child."
Same as every other child with working parents?

My heart is literally bleeding for them
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 16:55   #20
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
"The benefits we are given are s*** - they should double it at Christmas," she sneered. "Why should my kids go without? I want them to have the same as every other child."
Don't worry i am sure social services will come to there aid, There are plenty of real needy people out there that will get sod all in preference to these **** bags

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote