Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 12:21   #796
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Bill Clinton ???
Hilary has stated that she will use Bill Clintons expertise for domestic policies... I like to kid myself it means he'll basically be running the ship and i can pretend its 1996 all over again and its all been a horrible dream and im not now 31 years old.
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2016, 17:02   #797
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Interesting perspective on Trump and his appeal:

Myth, Reality and America’s Fascist Alt-Right
Old 07-11-2016, 18:20   #798
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

i don't like the crazy lady i think she's a wrong un .
Old 07-11-2016, 18:22   #799
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
No one tried to shoot him. The guy was a protestor. Someone else shouted out 'gun' and then the confusion happened.
It's not that hard to confuse a Trump support.

I mean some idiot who was buying a gun said "Hillary is a Satanist, and worships Satan."

And this guy was allowed to buy a gun
Old 07-11-2016, 18:22   #800
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Well they're both deranged to some extent. On balance I'd rather have the president talking to the Ruskies rather than lobbing missiles at them.
Old 07-11-2016, 18:33   #801
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
She is certainly not my choice as the democrats candidate for president but she is far better then a man who is a bigot and racist and hates African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, , Muslims and now the disabled and has a track record of groping women and has a misogynist contempt of women so when that is the choice then it has to be Clinton rather then the total train wreck and megalomaniac that is Donald Trump.
Old 07-11-2016, 18:40   #802
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
She is certainly not my choice as the democrats candidate for president but she is far better then a man who is a bigot and racist and hates African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, , Muslims and now the disabled and has a track record of groping women and has a misogynist contempt of women so when that is the choice then it has to be Clinton rather then the total train wreck and megalomaniac that is Donald Trump.
Well if it's a choice between a mysogynist and being in low earth orbit...
Old 07-11-2016, 18:42   #803
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Well they're both deranged to some extent. On balance I'd rather have the president talking to the Ruskies rather than lobbing missiles at them.
Both will talk to them. It just's one seems a lot more pro-Russian and wants to appease them than the other. Trump has even questioned NATO. There is a reason Russian media and the Kremlin are all going in for Trump and it's not because they have American (or Western) interests at heart.
Old 07-11-2016, 18:51   #804
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Well if it's a choice between a mysogynist and being in low earth orbit...
what earth

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Both will talk to them. It just's one seems a lot more pro-Russian and wants to appease them than the other. Trump has even questioned NATO. There is a reason Russian media and the Kremlin are all going in for Trump and it's not because they have American (or Western) interests at heart.
that's a hefty load of paranoia your lugging around lad
Old 07-11-2016, 18:57   #805
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Actually to be fair I don't think Trump is a misogynist ( Woman hater) On the contrary he's a bit too keen.
Old 07-11-2016, 18:59   #806
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
that's a hefty load of paranoia your lugging around lad
It's a paranoia shared by the head of MI5.
Old 07-11-2016, 19:26   #807
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

The most worrying thing for us is that Trump wants to get rid of the NATO commitment that an attack on one is an attack on all. No wonder Putin is rooting for him.
Old 07-11-2016, 19:33   #808
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The most worrying thing for us is that Trump wants to get rid of the NATO commitment that an attack on one is an attack on all. No wonder Putin is rooting for him.
wow paranoia must be catching
Old 07-11-2016, 19:41   #809
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Clinton and Obama Policies have done far worse things than all that crap you just posted about Trump, which I have to say is just the typical biased media narrative that is against him. I have said before Trump is no angel and he has been a nasty piece of work in the past but he is not the worse of the two at all. He also does not have a track record of groping women at all, not everyone is a sucker for believing the crap coming from made up lies about him.

I find it amazing that only in another topic, you and others cry foul of the media, shouting out propaganda etc etc yet don't when it doesn't suit here.

I base my views on Trump/Clinton on real hard facts and how history has played out and it's not looking at all, a rosey time line for Crooked Hillary, nor Obama.

But what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton has done in Syria and Libya, they should hang their heads in shame. The biggest Migrant crisis we have faced and those Migrants fleeing Africa, fleeing Syria have DIED trying to get to Europe, those two clowns, Clinton and Obama have much blood on their hands with their shower of crap policy after policy in Libya and Syria.

Yeah Gadaffi was a evil dictator, but Libya and for most part now North Africa was secure before their meddling but oh, not now, it's a big whole mess with ISIS having strongholds there and now also Syria. What a frigging mess those two clowns have left this part of the World in and you and others want one of those same corrupt, pathological and lying Clowns back in power.
Old 07-11-2016, 19:44   #810
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Oh I don't know, I think Den summed it up perfectly. Did you think Hitler wasn't that bad Mick?
Closed Thread