Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2012, 15:51   #2521
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
Retentions just make things up to keep customers.
Then they should not be in the job as to me its all about honesty and transparency.
Old 23-03-2012, 18:04   #2522
windy
Inactive

Services: XL TV/XL BB(60) /PHONE/ M..TIVO/FREEVIEW HD Samsung Galaxy s3
windy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of lightwindy is a glorious beacon of light

2 new apps are on tivo now one being PBS and other Scooby Do game.
They came on in the early hours of this morning.

I did speak to virgin the other day about my bill because i was late paying it so they put a late fee on it but i had just moved to a new address so they took it off which i though was nice

The guy said virgin have just signed 10 new contracts for apps on tivo and these 2 that came on today are part of the ten.
He did mention 2 film ones aswell but didn't give me the names but i think we know what ones they are.
Old 23-03-2012, 18:46   #2523
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy View Post
2 new apps are on tivo now one being PBS and other Scooby Do game.
They came on in the early hours of this morning.

I did speak to virgin the other day about my bill because i was late paying it so they put a late fee on it but i had just moved to a new address so they took it off which i though was nice

The guy said virgin have just signed 10 new contracts for apps on tivo and these 2 that came on today are part of the ten.
He did mention 2 film ones aswell but didn't give me the names but i think we know what ones they are.
Lets hope they are Lovefilm and Netflix then.
Old 23-03-2012, 19:30   #2524
borrissey
Inactive

Services: 152meg BB. XL TV, Sky Sports and Sky Movies (HD), 1TB TiVo and a 500GB TiVo box.
borrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation eraborrissey has entered a golden reputation era
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by borrissey View Post
Retentions just make things up to keep customers.
Then they should not be in the job as to me its all about honesty and transparency.
In a perfect world yes..
Old 23-03-2012, 19:47   #2525
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation

I am losing all hope that VM are going to launch any new channels anytime soon, better download Angry Birds Space to cheer the VM blues away

Old 23-03-2012, 19:50   #2526
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlayzell View Post
I am losing all hope that VM are going to launch any new channels anytime soon, better download Angry Birds Space to cheer the VM blues away
We must accept finite disappointment, but should never lose infinite hope.
Old 23-03-2012, 20:19   #2527
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
We must accept finite disappointment, but should never lose infinite hope.
Wise words Glasshopper
Old 23-03-2012, 22:19   #2528
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Ah-sole; or something like that
Old 24-03-2012, 08:34   #2529
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
l might be wrong but really would retentions know about channels coming 6 months down the line.
Retentions told me last April that Atlantic would be on VM very soon
Old 24-03-2012, 08:49   #2530
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Well Lex l think that tells you never to believe a word from retentions in my mind as the proof is in the pudding and so far we are still waiting for the pudding to arrive.
Old 24-03-2012, 09:33   #2531
kop32
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q Silver, 2 x mini boxes,VM 150mb broadband and VM phone with anytime calls.
kop32 has reached the bronze age
kop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze agekop32 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Lex,I would be more inclined to ask Retentions to define their interpretation of very soon ,
Old 24-03-2012, 10:00   #2532
ken1234
Inactive

Services: skyhd tv ondemnd and the fall pack on tv. bt Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity 2 .
ken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud of

hi there can anyone put me up to date on what been happing i been ill for sometime and i have not been on the pc lot i be gr8 fall thanks ps/ i lot better now so it be good to get any news your you can pm me .
Old 24-03-2012, 10:04   #2533
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age

...nothing.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:07   #2534
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Well lets hope this is the lull before the storm.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:23   #2535
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads
Post Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
hi there can anyone put me up to date on what been happing i been ill for sometime and i have not been on the pc lot i be gr8 fall thanks ps/ i lot better now so it be good to get any news your you can pm me .
'Coming Soon' and 'In Talks'

Glad you are recovering Ken