Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ukip expels councillor Rozanne Duncan for 'jaw-dropping' comments in TV interview.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ukip expels councillor Rozanne Duncan for 'jaw-dropping' comments in TV interview.

Old 24-12-2014, 11:56   #91
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Ukip expels councillor Rozanne Duncan for 'jaw-dropping' comments in TV interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Has anyone suggested she's used racist language? A good Ukipper has a pop at gays too don't forget.
that quote came from martyh not me
Old 24-12-2014, 11:57   #92
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Ukip expels councillor Rozanne Duncan for 'jaw-dropping' comments in TV interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Has anyone suggested she's used racist language? A good Ukipper has a pop at gays too don't forget.
I think you'll find " poofter". Seems to be nationally acceptable term........according to another thread.
Old 24-12-2014, 12:07   #93
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

I don't know, I don't know what she said.

It's a fact she made comments.

How "jaw dropping" they may be is a matter of personal opinion.

I don't think it is, and I'd like to know what she said.

Either way I'd like to know.

It's a fact she made racist comments as decided by UKIP leaders.

Wanting to know what they where so you can make a judgement only means you believe in a sliding scale of racism.
Old 24-12-2014, 12:09   #94
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Indeed, I'd like to know what they were

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

Is it " bongo bongo land" or " n****r".?

There's a big difference, in my opinion.
Old 24-12-2014, 12:10   #95
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
that quote came from martyh not me
ERR no it did not ,all the links provided from the OP say she made highly racist comments ,try reading things properly
Old 24-12-2014, 12:15   #96
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
So do you think UKIP was right to expell her based on the fact she made jaw dropping racist comments .As far as i can see what she said is irrelavent,she made the comments (whatever they where) and UKIP decided they where that bad it justified immediate expulsion .The only judgement to be made in this thread is whether UKIP are right to expell members they deem to have used racist language

its defiantly one of yours martyh
Old 24-12-2014, 12:39   #97
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars

Some of the bleeding heart, meusli munching, sandal wearing, leftie liberals seeking confirmation of the grounds on which Ms Duncan was expelled with immediate effect (allegedly in keeping with "rule 15 of the UKIP Constitution") may be interested to know there is no "Rule 15" in the current UKIP constitution.

Now there's a surprise.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 12:52   #98
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

so she has 28 days to appeal against a none existent rule that has never been in the ukip constitution - perhaps the reporting of this was a little incorrect or maybe ukip are down the pub rushing through a new rule as we speak , i now wonder if there is an interview the one fact i can corroborate is the BBC exists

maybe she took a few days off for the xmas pantomime .
Old 24-12-2014, 13:09   #99
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt as such, I reserving comment until I know what she said, that's all.

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

I don't know, I don't know what she said.

It's a fact she made comments.

How "jaw dropping" they may be is a matter of personal opinion.

I don't think it is, and I'd like to know what she said.

Either way I'd like to know.
So will you be reserving comment in other cases when you don't know the full facts?

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Quote:
I think you'll find " poofter". Seems to be nationally acceptable term........according to another thread.
Not according to the survey quoted in that thread - 60% said they personally found it offensive.

---------- Post added at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

Quote:
so she has 28 days to appeal against a none existent rule that has never been in the ukip constitution - perhaps the reporting of this was a little incorrect or maybe ukip are down the pub rushing through a new rule as we speak , i now wonder if there is an interview the one fact i can corroborate is the BBC exists

maybe she took a few days off for the xmas pantomime .
I am surprised she didn't "resign by mutual consent" - the last two did....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 13:12   #100
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
So will you be reserving comment in other cases when you don't know the full facts?

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Not according to the survey quoted in that thread - 60% said they found it personally offensive.
40 ish % said it wasn't then
and did you know the TARDIS is smaller on the outside
Old 24-12-2014, 13:15   #101
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

did you know the TARDIS isn't real

btw, only 27% said it wasn't.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 13:26   #102
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
did you know the TARDIS isn't real

btw, only 27% said it wasn't.....
thaks thats ruined xmas day
Old 24-12-2014, 13:34   #103
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
I may, I may not. That I believe is my perogative.

Quote:
Not according to the survey quoted in that thread - 60% said they personally found it offensive.
It was a glib comment, I wasn't expecting captain fact checker to either confirm or deny its accuracy.
Old 24-12-2014, 13:36   #104
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Quote:
I may, I may not. That I believe is my perogative.

It was a glib comment, I wasn't expecting captain fact checker to either confirm or deny its accuracy.
oh come on its the only fact in the entire thread
Old 24-12-2014, 13:39   #105
martyh

Quote:
[/COLOR]

its defiantly one of yours martyh
now run along and read what Russ wrote to which you replied "that quote came from martyh not me".

It's the BBC and UKIP that have said she racist language