Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2008, 17:11   #91
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Unless the girl is telling you she wants a one night stand then any of these "My jeans would look good on your floor" lines are a no-no as they show you want just one thing.
If you want a long term relationship, take it easy, go out somewhere together, and don't push things too quickly.

Advertisement
Old 19-03-2008, 23:07   #92
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
i woun't even know where to start i would just be myself
Do you mean being rather forgetful? You started this thread...
Old 01-08-2008, 12:54   #93
Stefan12
Inactive

Stefan12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been out on the pull since I was 17, I am now 34, I still can't pull, I don't like all the crap, the stupid games and tricks, either they like you or they don't, its stupid to try and manipulate someone subconsiously like a salesman to try and make them like you.
I would want someone to like me because they like me not because I am good at tricking people into it with pyschological pulling techniques like the pick up artists (notice the word artist) its an art and it shouldn't have to be, why can't people like someone naturally.

I go up and see Hi, after spending the whole night working up the courage, but they always either turn away quickly so I am left facing the back of their head, or look at me like I am from another planet.

I am not too bad looking, I always go out well groomed, dressed nicely and smelling nice, I am always polite.

This is hopeless.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:56   #94
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

After reading this thread all I can say is.....

"Thank gawd I'm a lesbian!!!!!!"

Old 01-08-2008, 13:04   #95
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post

After reading this post, all I can say is.....

"I agree!!!!"
Old 01-08-2008, 13:23   #96
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post

Gawd knows why you say that. You have all tha agro of having to pull a bird too, but have a small fraction of the population to aim at. It must be thousands of times harder.
Old 01-08-2008, 15:59   #97
MetaWraith
Inactive

MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via ICQ to MetaWraith Send a message via AIM to MetaWraith Send a message via MSN to MetaWraith Send a message via Yahoo to MetaWraith

Best chat up line I've heard, was used by a girl.
She said "Get your coat, you've pulled".
So I did, and the rest is history.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:09   #98
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan12 View Post
This is hopeless.
Maybe it's because you look like the guy from the 'phones4u' adverts?
Old 02-08-2008, 08:57   #99
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Ouch... wb mate, where did you disappear you ?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:31   #100
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Well im on the pull tonight for the first time in years. Going out with a gay mate which has helped in the past but not this one, no-one would guess he is gay.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:47   #101
Alien
Inactive

Services: VM Phone, V+, VM 10Mb
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze
Alien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronzeAlien is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Well im on the pull tonight for the first time in years. Going out with a gay mate which has helped in the past but not this one, no-one would guess he is gay.
How is that tactic supposed to work?
Old 02-08-2008, 10:00   #102
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

You having a laugh, always end up with groups of girls when out with my more colourful mates. This ones a bit boring
Old 02-08-2008, 12:13   #103
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
Ouch... wb mate, where did you disappear you ?
nowhere sadly, just been busy at work (and we've been told, no message boards at work) and then the evenings have been really busy...
Old 02-08-2008, 12:16   #104
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
Yeahhhhhhhhhh!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 02-08-2008, 12:23   #105
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Gawd knows why you say that. You have all tha agro of having to pull a bird too, but have a small fraction of the population to aim at. It must be thousands of times harder.
Or perhaps it's a thousand time easier as there's less of us looking...

in the end if you need a chat up line then sadly what's the point. It should be your personality that someone falls for and not a string of words

Kymmy
Closed Thread