Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 3g problem since upgrade

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

3g problem since upgrade

Old 24-09-2011, 11:32   #1
dnh
Inactive

Services: virgin v+xl xl bb xl phone
dnh is an unknown quantity at this point
3g problem since upgrade

Hi i have had a virgin contract for the last 18 months using it in my iphone and my nokia with no problems with the 3g. I upgraded to a blackberry on friday as my contract was up and still need my iphone for work. Since i upgraded though the 3g has stopped working in my iphone and in the blackberry, I phoned cs and they told me you cant use 3g in your iphone anymore because blackberry 3g is different to normal 3g. So i told them to cancel my contract then i got put through to a different department and was told that the tech support was basically a liar and that there is no difference in 3g and that they would change my tarrif so that it should all work. My tarrif has now changed when i phone 789 but i still cant use 3g. Any ideas why not?
dnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-09-2011, 17:08   #2
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: 3g problem since upgrade

I just had a similar problem with my new phone-a simple turn off and turn on again resolved it. I had to phone customer services for that nugget and was suitably embarrassed!
andy_m is offline   Reply With Quote