Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III
Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2010, 12:02   #196
craigw22
Inactive

craigw22 is on a distinguished roadcraigw22 is on a distinguished road
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveetwo View Post
If you order part way through a month youl be charged pro rata for the days its turned on. So your next new bill will be bigger by that amount.
Cheers for the reply!

So there's not set fee of like paying for a full month when you upgrade, and it would be cheaper for this month if I left it for another week?
Advertisement
Old 16-08-2010, 12:19   #197
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
Me too. It's the Champion's league I'm most interested in so it'll be the 2012/13 season before I'll think about subscribing now.
Exactly my thoughts too! Without the choice of games on CL nights it just seems poor vfm to me at the moment.
Old 16-08-2010, 12:39   #198
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigw22 View Post
Cheers for the reply!

So there's not set fee of like paying for a full month when you upgrade, and it would be cheaper for this month if I left it for another week?
Correct. If you upgrade ten days into the month, you'll be charged only for the remaining 20 or 21 days.
Old 16-08-2010, 13:00   #199
daveetwo
Inactive

daveetwo is just really nicedaveetwo is just really nicedaveetwo is just really nicedaveetwo is just really nicedaveetwo is just really nicedaveetwo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigw22 View Post
Cheers for the reply!

Just make sure your aware of minimum contracts if your considering moving in the coming months.
I asked about this when i upgraded and was told there would be no minimum contract. This was incorrect and i had to cancel days later when i saw it in writing.
Old 16-08-2010, 13:32   #200
ken1234
Inactive

Services: skyhd tv ondemnd and the fall pack on tv. bt Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity 2 .
ken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud of

i addy all the sky hd channels my was £1o5 mm how i addy the hd ch it up tow £115 with the phone my this mm is £131 for this y it goone up this mm ? if it stay like is i will have too cut down
Old 16-08-2010, 13:41   #201
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Huh?
Old 16-08-2010, 13:48   #202
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
i addy all the sky hd channels my was £1o5 mm how i addy the hd ch it up tow £115 with the phone my this mm is £131 for this y it goone up this mm ? if it stay like is i will have too cut down
normally i understand text talk but, huh? what you trying to says chap?
Old 16-08-2010, 14:00   #203
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

BBC Scotland to screen Scotland away ties on road to Euro 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8918078.stm
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-08-2010, 14:43   #204
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
I added all the Sky HD channels and my bill was £105 a month. Now I add the HD channels and it adds up to £115, which with the phone is £131 this month, why has it gone up this month? If its stays like this I will have to cut down.

Old 16-08-2010, 15:21   #205
SPEEDWAY
Inactive

Services: VIP50,Tivo,V+Hd,XXL-BB,42"Plasma,Onkyo TSR606,WDTV-live,LG N2R1 Nas
SPEEDWAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Jameseh - unless you,ve got a rake of extra boxes around the house,
you need to get yourself shifted to the new VIP50 package pronto.
£97.50

I don't think your on the right thread for this somehow.

cheers
Old 16-08-2010, 15:26   #206
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDWAY View Post
Jameseh - unless you,ve got a rake of extra boxes around the house,
you need to get yourself shifted to the new VIP50 package pronto.
£97.50

I don't think your on the right thread for this somehow.

cheers
I think he was re-posting Ken1234's post, translated in to non "txt" speak
Old 16-08-2010, 15:29   #207
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
I added all the Sky HD channels and my bill was £105 a month. Now I add the HD channels and it adds up to £115, which with the phone is £131 this month, why has it gone up this month? If its stays like this I will have to cut down.
It still doesn't make sense.

I added the Sky HD channels then the HD channels The second lot of HD channels added £10 to the bill

I thought the whole point of text speak was to reduce the number of keystrokes required. If I knew what the message was supposed to be I'd probably get the message across with a similar amount of keystrokes - but without the illegibility.
Old 16-08-2010, 16:25   #208
Jameseh

I think he meant he totaled the bill up and added them to the previous months costs and got £105 but his bill stated £115?

Old 16-08-2010, 16:42   #209
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

More Shopping Channels set to launch on Virgin Media ''Later this week''.

Steve Bennett Co-Founder of the Colourful Company Group has confrim LIVE on Gems TV today that Jewellery Maker is set to launch on Virgin Media ''Later this week''.

No Channel number or news on if Rocks TV is also coming was given.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-08-2010, 16:43   #210
Wad_2002
Inactive

Services: Tivo & BB
Wad_2002 is on a distinguished roadWad_2002 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
BBC Scotland to screen Scotland away ties on road to Euro 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8918078.stm
Yeah

Any idea if will be broadcast on HD?
Closed Thread