Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 18:30   #796
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1_6F-nCaw
Old 13-08-2013, 18:41   #797
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I spoke with a secretary from the CEO's office this morning, and this is the result.

VM are trying to tget BT Sport free, to cusromers on the XL pakage. So that we do not have to pay any extra - this is what the stumbling is.

I said to them that in the end we will be paying for it, l said that over the last 18 months our prices have gone up three times compared to ONCE a year for Sky, she apologised for this. But still insisted that when they are disappointed that its not on despite talks.

So l wouldn't hold your breath about Saturday, l am bitterly disappointed
Old 13-08-2013, 18:53   #798
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post

I spoke with a secretary from the CEO's office this morning, and this is the result.
...and if any 'Secretary' spoke about ongoing negotiations that could be deemed share price sensitive' that Secretary is very likely to be sacked very soon...they would know they couldnt talk about it, even if they knew anything. A Secretary even those within a CEO's office is unlikely to know anything about what is going on in negotiations..they would not be sitting at the negotiation table.

You just wont give up.
Old 13-08-2013, 19:10   #799
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Trevrpb, no they called me, from the CEO's office and l should know it was the same lady as last week.

And No l won't give up, what members don't realise is - especially, if you are not football fans. The Premier League is the biggest competition in the world and what is not on SSs, then l will watch it on BT - whether its VM or Sky.

In the end its US that will end up paying for it.
Old 13-08-2013, 19:28   #800
carmad
cf.member

Services: Virgin Media Tivo 1TB/Vivid200
carmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about them

ESPN/HD full listings are definitely back in the TV & Satellite Week 17th to 23rd August issue.
Old 13-08-2013, 19:29   #801
thegrid
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Big Kahuna with Sky Sports HD & Movies HD. 1TB TiVo, 2 X V+HD, 200MB Vivid Broadband
thegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Nothing my dear chap so you can pop off for a pint down the pub as we will keep you informed by pigeon post.
That would be much appreciated
Old 13-08-2013, 19:30   #802
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrid View Post
That would be much appreciated
I don't think he meant he was buying the first pint
Old 13-08-2013, 19:32   #803
thegrid
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Big Kahuna with Sky Sports HD & Movies HD. 1TB TiVo, 2 X V+HD, 200MB Vivid Broadband
thegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of lightthegrid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I don't think he meant he was buying the first pint
Oh well. Worth a shot right?
Old 13-08-2013, 19:33   #804
carmad
cf.member

Services: Virgin Media Tivo 1TB/Vivid200
carmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about themcarmad has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
I'm hoping 5.1 sound is coming to BBC1 HD soon.
BBC1 HD already transmit 5:1 sound and have been since day one
but some programs are still only in Stereo
Old 13-08-2013, 19:33   #805
trevrpb
WeatherManTrev

Services: ultimate oomph bundle M500
trevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nicetrevrpb is just really nice

Quote:

And No l won't give up, what members don't realise is - especially, if you are not football fans. The Premier League is the biggest competition in the world and what is not on SSs, then l will watch it on BT - whether its VM or Sky.

In the end its US that will end up paying for it.
I am a football fan, but I've not been on to VM day in and day out because I know how business works and that talks are confidential.

OF course we will have to pay if we want to watch....again, its how broadcast companies make some money to enable them to buy the rights to the football that football fans want to see. Again, thats how it works. But no matter how many posts you make, how many emails you send, how many phone calls YOU make...will not make VM/BT tell anyone, any time sooner than when a deal is done and announced to the relative Stock Market first.

Business deals aren't conducted on a 'relatively' unimportant Internet Forum where a tiny tiny % of its customer base actually frequents.

Old 13-08-2013, 20:16   #806
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubis View Post
I was joking Old Boy, suggesting it was BomberAF putting the listings back in the magazines in a continued effort to keep confusing people!

I wasn't arguing at all!
No problem, old chap, I was just a bit startled to being compared with the legendary Bomber AF!
Old 13-08-2013, 20:17   #807
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No problem, old chap, I was just a bit startled to being compared with the legendary Bomber AF!
When did he become a Legend? Is there something i missed?
Old 13-08-2013, 20:25   #808
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:

VM are trying to tget BT Sport free, to cusromers on the XL pakage. So that we do not have to pay any extra - this is what the stumbling is.

I said to them that in the end we will be paying for it, l said that over the last 18 months our prices have gone up three times compared to ONCE a year for Sky, she apologised for this. But still insisted that when they are disappointed that its not on despite talks.

So l wouldn't hold your breath about Saturday, l am bitterly disappointed
Arthur, I don't think this is anything we didn't already know. The talks are on-going. I fail to understand why you are disappointed. It's looking good for Saturday but they can't tell us just yet because this is going to the wire.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
I didn't mean that in a good way, Mr Stokes!
Old 13-08-2013, 20:37   #809
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

And l dont call VM each day about BT Sport, they call me.
Old 13-08-2013, 20:38   #810
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Hahahah this has been the funniest day ever with all the bomberAF jokes. Well done all

BomberAF- still potentially a hero
Closed Thread