Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Heavy Rain

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Heavy Rain

Old 18-02-2010, 11:27   #16
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough
Re: Heavy Rain

i am well looking foward to playing this , i loved the demo !
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2010, 12:00   #17
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Was surprised to see a dispatch email this morning from HMV. Still will take a couple days but I could have it wednesday or thursday. Cant wait
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 16:03   #18
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Picked up my copy this afternoon from Game, like it so far, it's very very pretty, played through the first section, looks like a goodun
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 16:12   #19
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Grrr temptation to buy PS3 rising...
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 16:21   #20
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I got my special edition copy delivered yesterday from HMV and got up to chapter 3.

Its a really interesting game and gets you really emotionally involved with the characters.

Its also stunning looking.

Never thought I would be playing a game and the first things you do involve taking a shower, brushing his teeth and then shaving!! Then going downstairs to eat an olive and drink some orange juice.
Old 26-02-2010, 18:05   #21
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

I have it ready to play , cant wait , installed it today but decided to wait until i can give it my full attention lol
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:09   #22
Graham M
-

Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I got my special edition copy delivered yesterday from HMV and got up to chapter 3.

Its a really interesting game and gets you really emotionally involved with the characters.

Its also stunning looking.

Never thought I would be playing a game and the first things you do involve taking a shower, brushing his teeth and then shaving!! Then going downstairs to eat an olive and drink some orange juice.
Ah bummer I forgot to shave. LoL
Old 26-02-2010, 19:45   #23
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

I got it yesterday. Had a little go on it. Looks to be a great game or interactive experience if you will but I expected no less from Quantic Dream.

Didnt play much as I like bluffdemon wanted to save it for when I can really get into it. Plan on giving it a good go a bit later on tonight

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
Ah bummer I forgot to shave. LoL
OMG ! How could you forget to shave
Old 26-02-2010, 19:47   #24
Graham M
-

I rarely do in real life, yes, I'm a beardy
Old 28-02-2010, 23:11   #25
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

hope they do a 360 release or is it exclusive to the PS3?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2010, 23:35   #26
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
hope they do a 360 release or is it exclusive to the PS3?
They have been pretty vocal about it being a PS3 exclusive however that being said you can never say never these days.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:57   #27
Graham M
-

Mine says PS3 Exclusive on the box, if the XBox 360ers get their unwashed mits on it I won't be happy
Old 01-03-2010, 08:49   #28
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Mine says PS3 Exclusive on the box, if the XBox 360ers get their unwashed mits on it I won't be happy
if we do then tough lol
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 13:42   #29
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Lol you never know with the pockets M$ have but David Cage does not seem like the kind to cave so easily.
Old 02-03-2010, 14:38   #30
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads

news this game has sold out and there shortages all over the shop.

Played the demo found it a very strange game similar to storyline games we got years ago on the amiga but obviously graffics are jaw droping.

I found it tricky at first get his hand move to knock on doors or get his hand in the pocket. The button system in the alley was tricky to grasp at first kept getting errors and frustrated.

Shame we cant drive to next points although I was going by the demo but you cant have multi changes to storyline and an open world enviroment allowing you to drive everywhere.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote