Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 05-10-2015, 11:27   #2191
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My old man was discharged Friday lunchtime and readmitted in severe pain about 5 hours later. He's still there... Waste of time!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2015, 11:47   #2192
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Sorry to hear about your Dad Osem but it staggers me why he was discharged in the first place as l have heard that there are many patients which are readmitted when they not well enough to go home in the first place but were discharged because they needed the bed.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:06   #2193
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
My old man was discharged Friday lunchtime and readmitted in severe pain about 5 hours later. He's still there... Waste of time!
That is shocking Osem, best wishes and hugs to your Dad and family.

My moan today is Mother's who swear in front of their children. When I was in my local Asda today I witnessed an shouting match between a woman and an man. The man was not saying much but the woman was shouting and swearing I've got my effing kids in the car you bleep bleep bleep and I just thought what a good example you are to your young children. 1 it's okay to swear and 2 have no self respect
Old 05-10-2015, 12:13   #2194
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I hope you get things sorted - properly this time.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:41   #2195
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Just had another blood test and its seems very likely that l have become a diabetic so they have made me a appointment to see a diabetic nurse two weeks yonder from now.
Hope you get things sorted out Den

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
That is shocking Osem, best wishes and hugs to your Dad and family.

My moan today is Mother's who swear in front of their children. When I was in my local Asda today I witnessed an shouting match between a woman and an man. The man was not saying much but the woman was shouting and swearing I've got my effing kids in the car you bleep bleep bleep and I just thought what a good example you are to your young children. 1 it's okay to swear and 2 have no self respect
They do not seem to have any respect these days
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 13:06   #2196
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Even at my surgery this morning somebody swore and then there were others using their smartphones.
Old 05-10-2015, 15:24   #2197
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Thanks for the kind words guys.

As for the obsession with phones, the way some people behave it won't be long before the NHS will be having to spend millions on surgical smartphone removals. These people rely on them almost as if they're flipping life support machines...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 19:02   #2198
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The company I work for sucks.

Not only do we get 20 days usable holiday, the other 8 are bank holidays. plus you get an extra day every 3 year (up to 5 extra day max).

The boss has decided to close the canteen so no hot food or drinks will be served.

The sooner I get out of this Hite Shole the better.
Old 05-10-2015, 19:52   #2199
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Am I in the wrong to be cross when someone has a go at me for not replying to a text message instantly but it is OK for that person to go days before replying to me? Sadly this is a relative who I actually like so don't want to rock the boat by saying anything.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 20:32   #2200
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

My sister moans at me for not answering texts/calls, and yet does exactly the same, I just laugh it off.
Old 05-10-2015, 20:40   #2201
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

My 2 daughters are very slow to reply to my requests but expect me to respond as of yesterday!
The boss expects a reply by return as she does to me.
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:05   #2202
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Blimey. My Nan had a pre op assessment this morning, blood pressure is up, needed blood tests doing and seeing the anesthetist next Thursday. Then took her car to a garage because the brakes felt funny, she needs new discs and shoes, a cost of £150. Never rains, etc.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 20:48   #2203
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Been moaning at my IPad all night, the keyboard has moved up to the middle of the screen, Cannot shift it,
Old 07-10-2015, 21:43   #2204
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Anything here help?

Quote:
The keyboard on my iPad 2 has started to appear across the centre of the page instead of at the bottom. How do I get it back to it's original position please?
Quote:
ON the lower left side of your keybaord is a keyboard icon with an arrow facing down. Hold your finger on that button and you'll see an option pop and choose Dock. Your keyboard will move back to the bottom of the screen. You have the option on your keyboard to use it split (you have turn that on in settings) and to move it up or down.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3817173

http://ipadinsight.com/ios/ipad-keyb...-page-dock-it/
Old 07-10-2015, 23:49   #2205
nashville
nashville

When I hold the keyboard icon it pops up dock or split, if I take my finger off it disappears, but it will not me click on dock or split nothing happens. The dock and split does not stay up on its own to click