Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

Old 12-10-2017, 19:06   #16
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

Services: phone + L TV + 200mbit BB + Sky+HD
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

Just added Marvel's Runaways, take a look at the trailer and see what you think. It isn't jumping out at me but I'll give it a go.
Old 12-10-2017, 19:53   #17
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Tivo Multiroom : VM Cable (200 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
[AOS]
Now confirmed as December 1st
Thats always been the case, it was slated take over the Inhumans slot (with a break for the thanks-giving week).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 20:13   #18
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array
General Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze arrayGeneral Maximus has a bronze array

My calendar says 21st November
Old 12-10-2017, 20:15   #19
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Thats always been the case, it was slated take over the Inhumans slot (with a break for the thanks-giving week).
Yeah I'd read that in your other thread that it'd just kick off right after Inhumans but noticed General had it listed for TBC - January. I still haven't tried Inhumans yet, I hope it doesn't tie in or crossover anywhere.

Quote:
My calendar says 21st November
I have December 1st - 2 hour special

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 12-10-2017 at 21:43.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 20:29   #20
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array
pip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze arraypip08456 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Its not anything like most other Trek TV series but its also not like the recent JJverse movies. Meant to be set in the prime timeline of the original Kirk and other series timeline though, not bad though.
I still wish they'd get rid of those main title graphics in the opening credits and go back to the ship traveling through space.

Star Trek: Discovery opening credits are unlike any you've seen

Yeh, right!

Last edited by pip08456; 12-10-2017 at 20:40.
pip08456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 21:24   #21
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

Quote:
noticed General had it lasted for TBC - January
when I made the thread a few months ago I google'd the series which I didn't have definite dates for and stuff like Homeland and AoS came back as mid-season or the New Year so I put them down as January approx so everyone knew they weren't going to start up with everything else now and then I can go back and change them accordingly.
Old 13-10-2017, 13:46   #22
Stephen
Four leaf clover
Cable Forum Team

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I still wish they'd get rid of those main title graphics in the opening credits and go back to the ship traveling through space.

Star Trek: Discovery opening credits are unlike any you've seen

Yeh, right!
Yea its not really got a Trek feel about the credits at all. Too modern and a bit like the GoT or James bond type sequences.
Old 14-10-2017, 20:55   #23
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Tivo Multiroom : VM Cable (200 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars
Paul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny starsPaul M has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
I have December 1st - 2 hour special
I concur, 5x01 and 5x02 to start the season off.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 22:02   #24
General Maximus
C/O Felix Legion

Whatever you do don't watch Extinct. It is like one of those B movies you see on the Syfy channel which is a off of something like Armageddon and is so bad it is comical. I turned it off after 20 mins and thought my time would be better spent watching paint dry.
On a serious note though, I moved to the next thing on my list which was the season premiere of The Shannara Chronicles which was infinitely better.

I haven't made my mind up about Valor yet. At face value it is ok and I enjoy the military side of it but I think it is going to dig itself a hole and go OTT with the drama and conspiracy side of things. I am happy with a straight forward military series like Seal Team without it trying to be something else.

Oh and I am giving up on Wisdom of the Crowd after 2 eps as well.

Last edited by General Maximus; 15-10-2017 at 22:05.
General Maximus is online now   Reply With Quote