Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 3.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 3.
Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2012, 19:56   #916
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
To be honest, whilst I'm not toooooooo bothered by HD, I do choose it if I have the option. To that end I'd be quite chuffed to see Universal and ESPN America because I watch both a fair bit.
ESPNA HD is excellent quality , 90% of its content is HD which is always a plus.
Advertisement
Old 21-08-2012, 20:33   #917
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
ESPNA HD is excellent quality , 90% of its content is HD which is always a plus.
It would be nice to see college football in HD
Old 21-08-2012, 20:47   #918
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
It would be nice to see college football in HD
Seconded.
Old 21-08-2012, 21:36   #919
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
Of the list in post #751 that these channels will come from only CBS Drama stands out as notably missing from the current Virgin line up, and there is already a deal in place for Action and OD so I reckon that's likely.

And there my deductive reasoning has dried up a bit. There is one more channel but I can't guess it!
My insider has just confirmed to me a name of the HD Channel that will launch this October on Virgin Media.

I know how many SD Channels will launch but no channels names has been confirmed so far.

I am hoping to confirmed all the names of the channels launching in October by late September.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 21-08-2012, 21:40   #920
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
My insider has just confirmed to me a name of the HD Channel that will launch this October on Virgin Media.

I know how many SD Channels will launch but no channels names has been confirmed so far.

I am hoping to confirmed all the names of the channels launching in October by late September.
Oh you big tease
Old 21-08-2012, 21:42   #921
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

What letter does the HD channel begin with MB?

Is it A...?
Old 21-08-2012, 21:43   #922
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo View Post
What letter does the HD channel begin with MB?

Is it A...?
W A S (Wait And See).

I will confirmed when I can.
Old 21-08-2012, 21:49   #923
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

really hope it universal hd,so does that mean where only getting one hd channel mb?.my daughter is really hoping for disneys hd channels
Old 21-08-2012, 21:50   #924
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
really hope it universal hd,so does that mean where only getting one hd channel mb?.my daughter is really hoping for disneys hd channels
A HD Channel will launch. That all I can say right now - sorry.
Old 21-08-2012, 21:51   #925
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

Ok. Can't blame a guy for trying though!!
Old 21-08-2012, 21:51   #926
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
If it is only one new HD channel that will be some what disappointing, although one is better than none.
Old 21-08-2012, 22:15   #927
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Yay!!!! Glad to read they will be launching in Oct.....not much longer now

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

Quote:
If it is only one new HD channel that will be some what disappointing, although one is better than none.
Am pretty sure Media Boy said there were at least three HD channels launching, although I am happy to be corrected
Old 21-08-2012, 22:19   #928
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation

Apart from SKY Atlantic (we all know we are not getting the HD one) is there any other SD channels worth getting?

Old 21-08-2012, 23:30   #929
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
A HD Channel will launch. That all I can say right now - sorry.
No need to apolagise mb,Thanks for the info allways appreciated

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Quote:
Agree matey,But vm really need to push for more HD launches instead of sd.You would have thought they would realise that by now !!!!!!!!!
Old 21-08-2012, 23:43   #930
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Am pretty sure Media Boy said there were at least three HD channels launching, although I am happy to be corrected
I did say in the past month (with old information) that ''Some HD Channels'' will launch but now with new updated information from August 21st my insider told me ''A HD Channel'' will launch.

---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:40 ----------

I was told that Channel name but I am not posting that name - just yet.
Closed Thread