Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III
Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2010, 18:52   #1531
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Nevermind sky one Hd that swingers channel 480 sounds ok LOL :-)
The channel that i star on

Advertisement
Old 21-09-2010, 18:58   #1532
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

AlwaysaBear good week for you even the Hokies won LOL. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan and that was a great result against Dallas.

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
The channel that i star on

With your next door neighbours
Old 21-09-2010, 19:08   #1533
Moonblade
Inactive

Services: V+ box, XL TV
Moonblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Now i'm happy, Sky 1 HD was the one I was waiting for. I have to say there was no way I would sign up to Sky They make Darth Vader look like a nice guy. But I have all the main programs I watch in HD from 1st apart from Chuck... HINT HINT. a BIG THANKS to you guys that have made my day.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:15   #1534
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
AlwaysaBear good week for you even the Hokies won LOL. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan and that was a great result against Dallas.

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

A great win for Da Bears and a win for the Hokies.

If the Bears D can play like that next week and we can beat GB with Smash Mouth football then just maybe, the Monsters of the Midway may be on the rise again.
I must say I was fearful after the first few possessions, but the two Mikes made some great adjustments and we deservedly won.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:31   #1535
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Channel news:

Here is the list of thing set to happen in the coming months.

-All Sky Movies and Sky Movies HD Channel to be made free to air for the weekend of the 30th of October.
Great news.

But that highlights the lack of HD recording capacity on the V+ HD , I'm gonna have make sure that I watch/wipe all content just to make sure there's enough room to record a decent amount of HD movies.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:36   #1536
John Logie Baird
Inactive

Services: VM BB 50mb VM V HD box cisco 4585dvb
John Logie Baird has a spectacular aura about themJohn Logie Baird has a spectacular aura about themJohn Logie Baird has a spectacular aura about themJohn Logie Baird has a spectacular aura about them

BBC 1 HD to launch in November

http://www.redbeemedia.com/sites/def...les/BBC_HD.pdf
Old 21-09-2010, 19:39   #1537
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFootyMan View Post
Great news.

But that highlights the lack of HD recording capacity on the V+ HD , I'm gonna have make sure that I watch/wipe all content just to make sure there's enough room to record a decent amount of HD movies.
It also highlights how sky are struggling for premium subscribers.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:46   #1538
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I think now that the VM network is becoming secure, Sky are looking to increase their premium subscribers on VM.

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Logie Baird View Post
Thanks
Old 21-09-2010, 19:48   #1539
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
I think now that the VM network is becoming secure, Sky are looking to increase their premium subscribers on VM.
Could be right but I do think a lot of people who have pay tv are downgrading and cutting.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:48   #1540
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
They are? Could have fooled me. Their subscriber numbers went up despite the worst recession many of us have seen in our lifetime.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:50   #1541
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

I wonder what this "Swingers" channel will be all about?

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Quote:
Could be right but I do think a lot of people who have pay tv are downgrading and cutting.
Some are, but revenue at VM and Sky had been very good over the recession. People tend to stay at home and when they do that, it's the TV and internet that become important.
Old 21-09-2010, 19:54   #1542
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFootyMan View Post
They are? Could have fooled me. Their subscriber numbers went up despite the worst recession many of us have seen in our lifetime.
Agreed but there are lots of existing customers chopping and changing gone are the days were the footie fan would leave the movie channels on that he never watches if you catch my drift.
Old 21-09-2010, 20:14   #1543
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:

With your next door neighbours
Have you seen the movies or has the next door told you, damn i said not to say anything

Hey DF the swingers is just a game of older people playing on childrens swings
Old 21-09-2010, 20:16   #1544
mhatter67

Services: Big Kahuna, Phone XL, Boxnation
Unhappy Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
They could start with removing the £7 charge to VM customers for HD premium channels!

Old 21-09-2010, 20:22   #1545
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Have you seen the movies or has the next door told you, damn i said not to say anything

Hey DF the swingers is just a game of older people playing on childrens swings
hahahaha

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlayzell View Post
They could start with removing the £7 charge to VM customers for HD premium channels!
We can only dream/hope
Closed Thread