Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2013, 14:19   #931
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris View Post
Or maybe they (Sky customers like Qtx) don't like to think about the fact that they're having to pay for BT Sport where we MAY get it included at no extra cost and they're having palpitations lol
I don't watch sports so makes no difference to me. Who is making this a Sky vs VM thing? Oh you are!
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2013, 14:22   #932
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
Whether a deal is done or not they still need to prepare and test websites, channels and online streaming pages in advance so they are ready if/when a deal is done. So no reason to take any of the tests noticed as an indication of a deal.

Didn't Bomber say a deal was already done and starting on August 1st? Didn't we have after the 1st executives from BT and Virgin say there was no deal yet?

Nuff said
You're right, of course - testing still needs to be done in case a deal suddenly materialises, and then they're good to go. But, as has been said, this surely doesn't need to be done on a live website???

Whatever happens, BomberAF was wrong. He may well have posted in good faith - I firmly believe that he did - but the information was incorrect.
Old 14-08-2013, 14:26   #933
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

hahaha whoever does this blog and has posted this well done hahahha

http://vmhd.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/w...-af-right.html
Old 14-08-2013, 14:33   #934
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2448jg View Post
Does Media Boy have any news to follow on these fascinating new developments?
He may well be aware of what's happening but he is 'embargoed'. It must be getting clear now to all but the most hardened doomsayers that BT Sport is almost here now. You'll all be able to watch Liverpool versus Stoke after all (unless there's an outage, of course!)
Old 14-08-2013, 14:33   #935
Coventrywoo
Inactive

Services: XL with Sky sports,Movies, XXL Broadband
Coventrywoo is on a distinguished roadCoventrywoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
He may well be aware of what's happening but he is 'embargoed'. It must be getting clear now to all but the most hardened doomsayers that BT Sport is almost here now. You'll all be able to watch Liverpool versus Stoke after all (unless there's an outage, of course!
but how much will we have to pay extra, or is it going into the XL
Old 14-08-2013, 14:35   #936
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Interesting. Only saw an ad on TV for BT Sports saying ESPN is no longer on Virgin Media.
Old 14-08-2013, 14:36   #937
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coventrywoo View Post
Indeed and alas we will know very soon and my hunch is it will be either on XL or the VIP package or perhaps both.
Old 14-08-2013, 14:38   #938
Coventrywoo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed and alas we will know very soon and my hunch is it will be either on XL or the VIP package or perhaps both.
well i hope XL, but if it goes into just VIP, ill have to upgrade, which i dont mind...
Old 14-08-2013, 14:40   #939
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Well, that's the bit that we are all waiting to hear about. However, my best guess is that it will be in XL. If that is the case, then it's an excellent deal for VM viewers
and those who jumped ship early will be wishing they were a little more patient.
Old 14-08-2013, 14:42   #940
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Quote:
well i hope XL, but if it goes into just VIP, ill have to upgrade, which i dont mind...
aye i'll have to do this. probably only another tenner anyway?
Old 14-08-2013, 14:42   #941
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post
Interesting. Only saw an ad on TV for BT Sports saying ESPN is no longer on Virgin Media.
Well, that's true as of today!
Old 14-08-2013, 14:43   #942
Coventrywoo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
aye i'll have to do this. probably only another tenner anyway?
11.99 for me to upgrade to VIP
Old 14-08-2013, 14:49   #943
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Quote:
11.99 for me to upgrade to VIP
Hmm wonder if i can get that down by calling retentions and allowing myself to be put on a 12 month contract... long shot mind.
Old 14-08-2013, 14:52   #944
Coventrywoo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Hmm wonder if i can get that down by calling retentions and allowing myself to be put on a 12 month contract... long shot mind.
well i hope i dont have to upgrade, i hope BTSport is on XL
Old 14-08-2013, 14:57   #945
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Horizon platform lands in Ireland

http://www.upc.ie/horizontv/
Closed Thread