Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Dreams with meanings.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Dreams with meanings.

Old 16-04-2009, 22:44   #31
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Dreams with meanings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Everyone dreams differently but maybe Gary your dream could indicate someone that is trying to tell you something about yourself and you don't want to know since you are cutting them off and not letting them tell you. Maybe you are afraid of what they are going to say.
I've no idea and it could mean anything, but that's just my guess at things.
I had the dream months ago. probably even a year. it's just one dream that I always remember as if I had it yesterday. it's the voice on the other end that I always think about and what bothers me most about it.

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
I've also done a lot of studying into dreams in the past and think you could be onto something here Halycon for Gary

I remember dreaming my ex was chasing me down a street with a gun about a year after we split up and apparently it was down to me feeling guilty (which was very true as I'd decided things weren't working out and to call it a day - i hated hurting him, but i knew it was the right thing to do). Don't get me wrong - I don't whack the dream dictionary out every morning, it has to have bothered me enough to look it up in the first place And I do believe they sometimes have alternative meanings and maybe you need to look a bit deeper.

So Gary, take note
Was he firing blanks?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-04-2009, 23:11   #32
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Was he firing blanks?
Unfortunately not, he killed me
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 23:18   #33
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Oh dear
I usually wake up before they kill me
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 01:28   #34
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Guess the old if you die in your dreams you die in real life is a load of crap then
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:53   #35
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Guess the old if you die in your dreams you die in real life is a load of crap then
Apparently so, and thankfully!
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote