Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 23-08-2016, 17:48   #1861
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Round 4 of WWE 2K17 Videogame Official Roster Reveal Has Just Been Announced:

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Big Cass
Enzo Amore
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Carmella
Bray Wyatt
Mark Henry
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Paige
Rusev
Chad Gable
Jason Jordan
The Miz
Dash Wilder
Scott Dawson
JBL
Razor Ramone
Ric Flair
DDP
Earthquake
Typhoon
Arn Anderson

Info from ign.com

The Final Round of WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal will be Announced Next Tuesday.

Last edited by undertakereddie; 23-08-2016 at 17:54.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-08-2016, 17:58   #1862
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Seems certain that Goldberg vs Lesnar will happen at Wrestlemania.

There's quite a bit annoyance around why WWE have seemingly let Lesnar and Goldberg basically promo each other for the past week hinting at a SummerSlam return. WWE apparently opened talks a while ago and was revealed Goldberg was injured and still is.

It appears since the 2K approach that Goldberg and Vince are on some terms rather than being down each others throats.

I'm betting some of us still remember the last crapfest between these two. There was no chemistry at all.

I'd still like to know whether the elbows on Orton at SS were scripted or Lesnar got sloppy.
Old 24-08-2016, 23:42   #1863
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Do anyone know if WWE Backlash will be shown on Sky on September 11th?
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2016, 23:54   #1864
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
It should unless it's a WWE network exclusive but that is cheaper than PPV
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 00:22   #1865
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future

Breaking News: Former WWE Womens Champion Michelle McCool has Announced that she has got Skin Cancer.

Info from wrestlenewsource.com and wwe.com
Old 25-08-2016, 10:29   #1866
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

one thing that is getting to me at the moment is how many wrestlers is Seth rollins going to injure before wwe do something about it yes accidents do happen but he has injured to many.
John Cena - Broken nose
Sting - Ended his career
Sami Zane - Knee
Finn Balor - Shoulder

When are wwe going to sort this out there are rumours coming out from wrestle talk news that superstars are refusing to work with him as he is unsafe.
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 10:53   #1867
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Sting should have retired long before he got in the ring with Seth Rollins. Cena won't get any sympathy from me, and I've not watched enough of the NXT ones to have an opinion on them.

Sucks about McTaker, hope she recovers quickly. Not one of my favourites but I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 12:27   #1868
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

I do have a new favourite both Becky lynch and Carmella she can kick my ass anyday
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 13:05   #1869
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post
I do have a new favourite both Becky lynch and Carmella she can kick my ass anyday
Both are Playable in WWE 2K17 You can have them fight eachother in a Backstage Brawl.
Old 25-08-2016, 14:32   #1870
Scary
Inactive

Services: Size XL 120mg BB Tivo box v+ box
Scary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of societyScary is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Sting should have retired long before he got in the ring with Seth Rollins. Cena won't get any sympathy from me.
nether the less he is still hurting superstars, he is a good heal but i don't think he is that good in the ring, i saw the balor match and he hit the pedigree wrong and other moves were just dangerous including the move that injured balor.

the issue is they have no other top heals on raw they should have kept Bray Wyatt instead of moving him to smackdown and turning him in to a jobber.
Scary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2016, 20:13   #1871
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Breaking News: WWE HALL OF FAMER Mr Fuji Has Passed Away. Mr Fuji Managed The Likes of The Late WWE Hall of Famer Yokozuna, George The Animal Steele and The Tag Team Demolition etc.

Info from WWE.con
Old 28-08-2016, 23:53   #1872
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

I remember him more for Yokozuna rather than any other wrestlers. He was a great heel manager and will be sadly missed in WWE. We need more managers like him.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 22:56   #1873
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Web reports say the following ex WWE Superstars to appear on WWE Smackdown Live this week.

Spoiler: 
The Headbangers

---------- Post added at 22:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Sky confirmed on August 25th that WWE Backlash will be shown live on Sky Box Office.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2016, 17:25   #1874
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Here is The WWE Roster Confirmed for WWE 2K17 Videogame So Far:

Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Sasha Banks
Finn Balor
Charlotte
Hideo Itami
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Aiden English
Simon Gotch
Daniel Bryan
Edge
Diego
Fernando
Kalisto
Sin Cara
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Heath Slater
Randy Orton
Triple H
The Rock
Ultimate Warrior
Andre The Giant
Goldberg (Pre-Order Bonus)
Brian Pillman
Brittish Bulldog Davey Boy Smith
Bret The Hitman Hart
Jim The Anvil Neirdheart
Konnor
Viktor
R-Truth
Booker T
Alicia Fox
Aj Styles
Becky Lynch
Fandango
Tyler Breeze
Summer Rae
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Neville
Baron Corbin
Dolph Ziggler
Naomi
Tamina
Natayala
Christian
Braun Strowman
Eric Rowan
Emma
Alexa Bliss
Eva Marie
Dana Brooke
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Apollo Crews (DLC)
Nia Jax (DLC)
Shimsuke Nakamoura (DLC)
Mr Perfect
HBK
Rick Rude
Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
Jake The Snake Roberts
Bam Bam Biggelow
Sting
The Bushwackers
Trish Stratus
Lita
Alundra Blaze
Tatsu Fajanami
Larry Zybszko
Billy Gunn
Macho Man Randy Savage
Y2J
Tyson Kidd
Stardust
Cesaro
Rikishi
Shane Mcmahon
Stephanie Mcmahon
Vince Mcmahon

There are 2 more rounds of the WWE 2K17 Roster Official to go. Also in the game there is no 2K Showcase Mode this year but Backstage Brawl and Crowd Fighting is in WWE 2K17.

Info from ign.com

Round 4 of WWE 2K17 Videogame Official Roster Reveal Has Just Been Announced:

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Big Cass
Enzo Amore
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Carmella
Bray Wyatt
Mark Henry
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Paige
Rusev
Chad Gable
Jason Jordan
The Miz
Dash Wilder
Scott Dawson
JBL
Razor Ramone
Ric Flair
DDP
Earthquake
Typhoon
Arn Anderson

Info from ign.com

The Final Round of WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal will be Announced Next Tuesday.

Here is The Final 5th Round Of The WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal and They are:

Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Bayley
Asuka
Blake
Murphy
Goldust
Luke Harper
Jack Swagger
Kane
The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Mankind
Cactus Jack
Dude Love
Diesel
Road Dogg
Dusty Rhodes
Lex Luger
Big Boss Man
Vader

Info from ign.com

WWE 2K17 Comes Out on XBOX ONE, XBOX 360, PS4 & PS3 From Tuesday 11th October 2016 Worldwide.

Last edited by undertakereddie; 30-08-2016 at 17:31.
Old 09-09-2016, 19:08   #1875
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Crosspost from Boxing thread: Thought some of you may be interested.

UFC 203: Miocic vs Overeem Sep 10th
Fight card as follows, Key at the bottom

Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Alistair Overeem
Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum vs. Travis Browne
Welterweight CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall
Bantamweight Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
Women's Strawweight Jéssica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood

Bold Denotes Current Champion
Underline Denotes No.1 Contenders match
Italic Denotes UFC Debut
TV Coverage: BT Sports 2, Main card 3am, Prelims 1am

See Third fight of course for my point.

Hope he gets off to a solid start but the nerves must be crippling, then there's the biggest point, you can't train a chin in a few years, the first real shot he takes is going to crumble him, Lesnar's a beast but even he can barely take a clean shot, Batista was the worst though. It's going to be very interesting to see what type of fighter he's looking to be, I always assumed he'd go for a grappling/submission game. Just hope it's not all over in one night. I know absolutely nothing about Mickey Gall but I'm hoping he isn't a big puncher and is just a tune up squash match.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 09-09-2016 at 19:15.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote