Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [Wii] Mario Strikers: Charged Football

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Nintendo Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[Wii] Mario Strikers: Charged Football

Old 25-05-2007, 13:22   #1
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
[Wii] Mario Strikers: Charged Football

Anyone got this yet?

The reviews in various magazines have rated it highly... ONM gave it 91% (), Eurogamer gave it 8/10, IGN gave it 8.7/10 & Editor's Award.

Nice to see some online games appearing now, and like PSN (but unlike XBL) it's free.

I like the idea of the Striker of the Day, where the Mii for the player who can earn the most points on a daily basis within a three month season is displayed on a billboard

No voice chat between players though... maybe not a nad thing though as I hate it when playing CS or CoD and whiney Yanks start mouthing off.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-06-2007, 09:08   #2
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes
Re: [Wii] Mario Strikers: Charged Football

Got it now Gareth !
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 09:17   #3
prawncocktail
Inactive

Services: 10MB BBI, XL TV, Talk Unlimited, V+, Extra V Box (all ex-TW)
prawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueheroes View Post
Got it now Gareth !
so have i and its great

ps how did you get your wii thing in your sig
prawncocktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2007, 10:03   #4
Gareth
cf.mega poster

argh, gonna have to get it.... have been holding off as my nipper still hasn't finished Zelda and I told him we'd only get it once he was done with that. Think he's only got a couple of levels left (he's in the city in the sky at the moment), but I really wanna get this now.

Is there any lag when playing online?
Old 23-06-2007, 15:11   #5
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I've got this now.

Only played through the training, so far, but seems good fun

My Mario Strikers Friend Code is:

146132 102158
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 20:42   #6
cara08
Inactive

Services: Virgin VIP Package
cara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of lightcara08 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cara08 Send a message via MSN to cara08 Send a message via Yahoo to cara08

Love this game, nice online play and lots of fun.
cara08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:03   #7
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Is there any lag when playing online?
Not that I've noticed.

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by prawncocktail View Post
so have i and its great

ps how did you get your wii thing in your sig
http://www.wiitalk.co.uk/forums/wiitag.php
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 00:32   #8
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Picked this up today (sold out everywhere except Argos!), as my nipper has finally finished Zelda.... played it for a couple of hours earlier and was having so much fun I didn't even notice the time go flying by.

It's a great game but I really need to sort out the best characters to use for my team. Any suggestions?

Also, I need to practice the power up stuff as I can't seem to get that right and get pwned when I play online.
Old 06-07-2007, 00:40   #9
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

I've not played it much yet. Was fun though, from what I tried.

Don't forget your code

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/16...rs-friend.html

Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote