Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old 22-07-2014, 09:35   #4726
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
Completely agree Chad. In the days when only Sky had the Premiership and other sports rights you had the choice of whether to subscribe to Sky Sports or not. It was a simple choice for the consumer.

However as others have pointed out, since the dawn of Setanta, ESPN and now BT Sport the competition has not really helped the consumer due to the cost increases and the fact that you now have to subscribe to two (or potentially more dependant on your interests) providers instead of just one.

Whilst competition is good for a consumer market, it is only good on comparable products. For example, if I want to buy a coffee, I can choose a local cafe, Starbucks, Costa, etc, and choose which provider I want based on my preferred taste and the price I am willing to pay. But ultimately I can get a coffee from any of them.

However, with sports rights, the fact is that Sky & BT offer completely different products as other than Premiership rights, they both have exclusive deals for the other sports they show. Whilst they keep trying to get one up on the other and pay overinflated prices for football rights it is only going to affect us, the consumer, as realistically there is no competition in this field, only a choice of whether to have none, some or all sports and the more you choose, the more you pay.
BIB. You still have a choice for a sports provider. You can choose (BT Sports) a cheaper option for a lesser PL service, but which still has plenty of football from other leagues on it, as well as some high quality other sports. You can choose a very expensive service to watch numerous PL games, as well as some other games from other leagues and plenty of other sports too. Or you can simply choose to pay stupid amounts of money for both.

Quite why people (not just Superbalde) feel they are being forced to take both subscriptions is beyond me. You have a choice of two services, you can make a decision to to save money by only taking one of the services. You must know your own financial budgets. If you want both providers and can afford it, why moan? All businesses will charge as much as people are willing to pay. If you can't afford both, pick the one you can afford.

Going back to the coffee analogy, I will add a thought to it. If Starbucks were the only provider of coffee for a number of years and charged a high price because they knew they had a very good product and a customer base who would pay the money required. Suddendly, Cafe Nero come along and offer a slightly different product which is a little less tasty, but still offers a good quality product at a much cheaper price, what would you do? Would you choose one coffee provider or would you buy two coffees to satiate your tastes?

This is only an extreme hyperthetical situation and I have not posted it to stir things up, merely to make a point. I chose coffee as an example as Superblade used that as an example. You could make the argument better with clothes (do you buy a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt, or a fat face polo shirt, or do you buy both).

I am aware this will rile a number of posters, but I have not written it cause upset, merely make a point about how daft this whole situation sounds to me. I apologize for offence taken by anyone.
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2014, 09:41   #4727
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Look its a personal choice on what people want to spend their money as some spend it on home entertainment , some spend it on their home , some spend it on going out and some spend on other things and as we don't drink and smoke we spend some of ours on home entertainment.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:29   #4728
Doug P
Inactive

Services: Virgin Cable TV (Tivo) and Freeview
Doug P has reached the bronze age
Doug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze ageDoug P has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Yes I get BT Sport as part of my XL package but I was talkng in general. Mind you how long will BT sport be included in the XL package I wonder? What was the length of the deal between Virgin and BT? As BT spent an awful load of money on the Champions league right and Premier league right they`re sure to want to recoup their money,wont they?
I severely doubt champions league on BT will be included in XL pack.....

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Trying to copy Setanta Sports Golf?
Sky Sports 4 has been the major golf channel for somewhile so very pleased we now have the HD variant....

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Look its a personal choice on what people want to spend their money as some spend it on home entertainment , some spend it on their home , some spend it on going out and some spend on other things and as we don't drink and smoke we spend some of ours on home entertainment.
I am in the same situation Den as I too do not smoke or drink booze... I treat myself to Sky Sports and Movies not instead as such but as a choice on how to spend some of my money....
Doug P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 11:02   #4729
harry_hitch

harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
I agree Den. What little I have left after all my bills (its expensive living on ones own) goes on books, blurays, my very sweet tooth, lovefilm by post (far better than Sky Movies) one take away a week, the odd night out each month and a couple of bottles of beer when I feel liking taking the edge off. Blurays can be massively over priced, but I have the luxury of waiting until the price drops before I pick them up. I could go on film forums and moan until my fingers hurt, or I could make the decision which best suits my needs (which I currently do.)

I just fail to understand the need for people to talk as if they are victims. Everyone has a choice, pay it and face the consequences or don't pay it. I love a vast amount of sports (although I am doing my best to try and forget England have a cricket team currently) and whilst I can budget for SS, I refuse to pay the stupid prices. How many football fans are still paying for SS when there is no football on? Why pay it if you only want the football? If you watch lots of different sports (cricket, golf, rugby, tennis) then it is still over priced, but somewhat better value.

As you say, you pay the money and you make your choice. Anyone moaning on here (as cathartic as it may be) is not going to change anything. The more people pay, the more Sky/BT will charge. The FA are not going to stop the PL bringing all the money in, the only people who will change it are the fans.

We have four big supermarkets in the country, people (mainly) shop at the one that suits their budget and their tastes. If there were 4 PL providers would people blindly pay all 4 companies or choose the one that suits their budget and tastes?
Old 22-07-2014, 11:51   #4730
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

I cancelled Sky Sports months back and I certainly wouldn't pay a penny for what little BT currently has , I merely receive it as part of my BB , I do however still agree things are now more expensive for those who like to watch all the football.

I fail to see how this is moaning though.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 12:06   #4731
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads

I agree with MM,

I think its too much but I choose to pay it because i have no alternative way of viewing it legally (not withstanding other ways but park this to one side), with movies there is alternative supliers now and if you dont wish to pay premum now you can wait till its drop in value, buy it second hand, wait till it comes on freeview. Liverpool vs Mancity game is exclusive on one channel, not available elsewhere (i cant comment on procurely it with BeIn as I dont knw the legal stance on this) and hardly going to wait till it come on DVD. I guess Match of the Day for free is the only alternative but not if the objective is to watch the entire match live
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 12:21   #4732
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I cancelled Sky Sports months back and I certainly wouldn't pay a penny for what little BT currently has , I merely receive it as part of my BB , I do however still agree things are now more expensive for those who like to watch all the football.
I think it's interesting to look at the evidence though, which is 1) Sky Sports has only risen by inflation since 2004 when it was £20pm on VM. Since then, its content and channels have increased substantially. I accept that people's salaries have not kept pace though. 2) People had access to far fewer Premier League matches when they were just available on Sky Sports so making some available to Setanta or BT has not deprived Sky Sports subscribers of anything they had before - it's offering them more matches for more money. The Premier League has not simply split the same number of matches between two suppliers, it has increased the number of matches it sells. Viewers are therefore in an advantageous position now. If they want more Premier League matches than they did before then they can take them from BT otherwise they can just continue paying the same effective price to Sky Sports for the same number of Premiership matches as they have ever had access to.
The future could be very different and I accept that the Champions League rights acquisition by BT is a step change. It could result in an increase in costs for those who want to continue their Sky Sports subscriptions but still want access to the Champions League.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
I guess Match of the Day for free is the only alternative but not if the objective is to watch the entire match live
I guess the other alternatives are friends' and relatives' houses and pubs and clubs.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 19:15   #4733
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
BIB. You still have a choice for a sports provider. You can choose (BT Sports) a cheaper option for a lesser PL service, but which still has plenty of football from other leagues on it, as well as some high quality other sports. You can choose a very expensive service to watch numerous PL games, as well as some other games from other leagues and plenty of other sports too. Or you can simply choose to pay stupid amounts of money for both.

Quite why people (not just Superbalde) feel they are being forced to take both subscriptions is beyond me. You have a choice of two services, you can make a decision to to save money by only taking one of the services. You must know your own financial budgets. If you want both providers and can afford it, why moan? All businesses will charge as much as people are willing to pay. If you can't afford both, pick the one you can afford.

Going back to the coffee analogy, I will add a thought to it. If Starbucks were the only provider of coffee for a number of years and charged a high price because they knew they had a very good product and a customer base who would pay the money required. Suddendly, Cafe Nero come along and offer a slightly different product which is a little less tasty, but still offers a good quality product at a much cheaper price, what would you do? Would you choose one coffee provider or would you buy two coffees to satiate your tastes?

This is only an extreme hyperthetical situation and I have not posted it to stir things up, merely to make a point. I chose coffee as an example as Superblade used that as an example. You could make the argument better with clothes (do you buy a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt, or a fat face polo shirt, or do you buy both).

I am aware this will rile a number of posters, but I have not written it cause upset, merely make a point about how daft this whole situation sounds to me. I apologize for offence taken by anyone.
Harry - no offence taken whatsoever. I always enjoy a good debate and it's good to hear differing opinions. However, I just wanted to clarify that my post wasn't a moan simply a viewpoint about competition only being good when you have comparable products.

Quote:
We have four big supermarkets in the country, people (mainly) shop at the one that suits their budget and their tastes. If there were 4 PL providers would people blindly pay all 4 companies or choose the one that suits their budget and tastes?
Your post above supports the point I was trying to get across. If I want a jar of coffee (sorry about all the coffee analogies ) then I have a choice of whether to get this from a local shop, a supermarket, etc, but wherever I choose to get it from and whatever price or brand I choose to pay, I'll end up with a jar of coffee. So therefore competition works as you have choice.

In the current sports tv market, competition hasn't led to choice or price competition as if you take away the Premier League rights, they are different products. If I want Football League, Golf or WWE the only option is Sky Sports or nothing. From the 2015/16 season, if I want Champions League the only choice I have is BT Sports or nothing. So whilst it has been good to increase the amount of football on TV, it has not really led to choice or price wars like competition should.

However, I don't feel that I am in anyway forced to take either or both sports channels. To me pay tv is a luxury that whilst ever I am fortunate enough to be able to afford it, I will have it. However, should my budget get squeezed then the sports channels would be the first to go followed by the basic tv package if necessary.

I will be very interested to see how BT Sport fair from next year as the vast majority of their subscribers will get it 'included' with either BT broadband or Virgin XL tv. I would imagine actual full fee paying subscribers will be quite a low number so if they start charging to recoup some of the massive fee they've paid for Champions League, subscribers numbers may drop and they could go the way of those before them. I know I wouldn't pay for BT Sport as a standalone if it wasn't included in my XL tv pack. I wouldn't be surprised to see them continue with the wholesale agreement with VM beyond the current contract as that way they have a guaranteed income each month as opposed to losing money by trying to go it alone as a standalone.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, especially when they do the next Premier League rights auction. However, ultimately due to the lack of choice/competition in this field, the only thing that is certain is that prices will continue to increase.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 20:07   #4734
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Harry - no offence taken whatsoever. I always enjoy a good debate and it's good to hear differing opinions. However, I just wanted to clarify that my post wasn't a moan simply a viewpoint about competition only being good when you have comparable products.

Your post above supports the point I was trying to get across. If I want a jar of coffee (sorry about all the coffee analogies ) then I have a choice of whether to get this from a local shop, a supermarket, etc, but wherever I choose to get it from and whatever price or brand I choose to pay, I'll end up with a jar of coffee. So therefore competition works as you have choice.

In the current sports tv market, competition hasn't led to choice or price competition as if you take away the Premier League rights, they are different products. If I want Football League, Golf or WWE the only option is Sky Sports or nothing. From the 2015/16 season, if I want Champions League the only choice I have is BT Sports or nothing. So whilst it has been good to increase the amount of football on TV, it has not really led to choice or price wars like competition should.

However, I don't feel that I am in anyway forced to take either or both sports channels. To me pay tv is a luxury that whilst ever I am fortunate enough to be able to afford it, I will have it. However, should my budget get squeezed then the sports channels would be the first to go followed by the basic tv package if necessary.

I will be very interested to see how BT Sport fair from next year as the vast majority of their subscribers will get it 'included' with either BT broadband or Virgin XL tv. I would imagine actual full fee paying subscribers will be quite a low number so if they start charging to recoup some of the massive fee they've paid for Champions League, subscribers numbers may drop and they could go the way of those before them. I know I wouldn't pay for BT Sport as a standalone if it wasn't included in my XL tv pack. I wouldn't be surprised to see them continue with the wholesale agreement with VM beyond the current contract as that way they have a guaranteed income each month as opposed to losing money by trying to go it alone as a standalone.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, especially when they do the next Premier League rights auction. However, ultimately due to the lack of choice/competition in this field, the only thing that is certain is that prices will continue to increase.
Well written post mate,the best so far on this subject. I agree entirely with all you say.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 22:40   #4735
harry_hitch

Quote:

That's very well written and its nice to see such a clear answer regarding the sports channels, rather than the usual rants.

The only reason prices are going up though, is because Sky will not lower their prices even though they lost the Champions League rights. It really has very little to do with BT getting CL rights.

If Tesco were to save £400 million by not buying one brand of coffee (that ASDA gained exclusive selling rights to) I can be pretty certain that the money saved would be pumped into making the price of the remaining coffee lower and giving better deals on many different products for customers. I doubt greatly they would pocket it and spend it elsewhere within Tesco and give very little back to their to their loyal customers.

If a third party takes a package of PL games from Sky in the next round of bidding, then it will be up to Sky to lower their prices. If they don't, then yes people will pay more.

Ultimately, the reason there is not a price war is because Sky won't, and do not need to, begin one. They will never start one as things stand, because people still chose to pay the prices they set - whether people pay the cost by making savings in their life elsewhere, or can afford to pay for it comfortably within their budgets it is up to them. Sky wont care where the money comes from, as long as it continues to roll in. It is fine for people to pay for SS, if they want to, but they must accept that prices will continue to increase if they do. Coming on here and stating the obvious gets us no where.

I agree that SS is the only place for a lot of sports (goodness only knows I miss a lot stuff I would like to watch) and I tried to allude to that in my last post, and I agree that is unfair for the general sporting fan. Sadly though the only way to start to lower prices is for people to vote with their wallets. It will never change otherwise.
Old 23-07-2014, 05:20   #4736
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
That's very well written and its nice to see such a clear answer regarding the sports channels, rather than the usual rants.

The only reason prices are going up though, is because Sky will not lower their prices even though they lost the Champions League rights. It really has very little to do with BT getting CL rights.

If Tesco were to save £400 million by not buying one brand of coffee (that ASDA gained exclusive selling rights to) I can be pretty certain that the money saved would be pumped into making the price of the remaining coffee lower and giving better deals on many different products for customers. I doubt greatly they would pocket it and spend it elsewhere within Tesco and give very little back to their to their loyal customers.

If a third party takes a package of PL games from Sky in the next round of bidding, then it will be up to Sky to lower their prices. If they don't, then yes people will pay more.

Ultimately, the reason there is not a price war is because Sky won't, and do not need to, begin one. They will never start one as things stand, because people still chose to pay the prices they set - whether people pay the cost by making savings in their life elsewhere, or can afford to pay for it comfortably within their budgets it is up to them. Sky wont care where the money comes from, as long as it continues to roll in. It is fine for people to pay for SS, if they want to, but they must accept that prices will continue to increase if they do. Coming on here and stating the obvious gets us no where.

I agree that SS is the only place for a lot of sports (goodness only knows I miss a lot stuff I would like to watch) and I tried to allude to that in my last post, and I agree that is unfair for the general sporting fan. Sadly though the only way to start to lower prices is for people to vote with their wallets. It will never change otherwise.
Yes, vote by refusing to pay BT any money. Now and in future..good idea
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 09:26   #4737
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Sky launches ‘Sky Sports News HQ’ offering unrivalled multi-platform service

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post2597.html
Old 23-07-2014, 09:57   #4738
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

The channel numbers on Sky are changing on 12th August

Sky Sports News HQ - 401

Sky Sports 1 - 402

Sky Sports 2 - 403

Sky Sports 3 - 404

Sky Sports 4 - 405

Sky Sports 5 - 406

Sky Sports F1 - 407
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 12:45   #4739
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

TalkTalk pay-TV subscribers top 1.1m

Quote:
The company announced a new multi-year deal with Sky, extending access to the satellite broadcaster's movies and sport. TalkTalk customers will have catch-up content from Sky Movies and Sky Sports, and will be able to view the Sky Sports 5 channel which launches in August and will focus on European football, including the forthcoming Uefa Champions League.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/...cribers-top-1m
Old 23-07-2014, 13:48   #4740
speedski
Inactive

speedski is an unknown quantity at this point

More than surprised at the email I just got telling me that SS and SM is only going up by £2 month - expected a far higher rise than that to be fair...almost tempted to keep it now!
speedski is offline   Reply With Quote