Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 29-11-2013, 15:13   #1531
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

I still expect the ps4 to sell more but it doesn't mean it is better.

Why did you put boxes on eBay I always keep mine.
Old 29-11-2013, 16:28   #1532
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I still expect the ps4 to sell more but it doesn't mean it is better.

Why did you put boxes on eBay I always keep mine.
I agree with you.

To see if anyone will buy them without reading the description. People are doing it in the US and people are falling for it. If no one falls for it then good on them.

I keep my boxes as well this is just an experiment
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 21:27   #1533
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Ok so now i am really getting concerned with my Ebay listing, People have started bidding on the boxes and someone wants to know can he collect the item as doesnt trust the post office this time of year. I really am thinking about taking the listing off as i would feel bad if someone brought it
Old 29-11-2013, 21:30   #1534
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Ok so now i am really getting concerned with my Ebay listing, People have started bidding on the boxes and someone wants to know can he collect the item as doesnt trust the post office this time of year. I really am thinking about taking the listing off as i would feel bad if someone brought it
Take it off mate, it'll cause you grief and it makes you look like you are conning someone in my opinion, i mean why would anyone put an empty box on ebay ? lol
Old 29-11-2013, 21:42   #1535
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Take it off mate, it'll cause you grief and it makes you look like you are conning someone in my opinion, i mean why would anyone put an empty box on ebay ? lol
Ya i am thinking more and more of taking it off. It is clearly marked as empty boxes only

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

For anyone that wants to take a look here is the link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1212251921...84.m1558.l2649
Old 29-11-2013, 21:43   #1536
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Not everyone reads all the info though.
Old 29-11-2013, 21:45   #1537
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Not everyone reads all the info though.
But surley thats not my issue if they dont? If someone buys it before i take it down i will more than likely offer a full refund
Old 29-11-2013, 21:51   #1538
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Looking at it though you've purposely put huge gaps in the text so that some people may miss that it actually says it's boxes only in the description.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 21:52   #1539
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Can they negative rep you or whatever happens on ebay? The way you have layed it out with spaces it does look like you're trying it on mate.

Quote:
On 29-Nov-13 at 21:37:35 GMT, seller added the following information:
This is the Xbox One Day One Edition. Extra wireless controller and play and charge kit.

To clarify this auction is for the empty boxes only. No refunds.
Old 29-11-2013, 21:59   #1540
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Can they negative rep you or whatever happens on ebay? The way you have layed it out with spaces it does look like you're trying it on mate.
Now you have highlighted that in bold that i guess could be read wrong. Yes the gap was on purpose. i cant get a negative rep as the info is in the description even with the gaps i havnt mis lead people

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Ok i have made my mind up im taking it off Ebay

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Its now off
Old 29-11-2013, 22:02   #1541
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Now you have highlighted that in bold that i guess could be read wrong. Yes the gap was on purpose. i cant get a negative rep as the info is in the description even with the gaps i havnt mis lead people

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Ok i have made my mind up im taking it off Ebay

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Its now off
Good plan.

Still loving your X1?
Old 29-11-2013, 22:09   #1542
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Good plan.

Still loving your X1?
I am indeed. I really do want to know when the update will be released thou as some of the bugs are annoying me. You still enjoying it?
Old 29-11-2013, 22:12   #1543
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I am loving mine, especially now running the TV through it doesnt freeze the TV picture.

I want to be able to play my divxHD movies on it though via a network drive then i am happy, and i hope they tell us what is in any update.
Old 29-11-2013, 22:19   #1544
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
I am loving mine, especially now running the TV through it doesnt freeze the TV picture.

I want to be able to play my divxHD movies on it though via a network drive then i am happy, and i hope they tell us what is in any update.
I hope so too
Old 29-11-2013, 22:22   #1545
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I will take out the 3yr extended warranty in a week or so.