Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 21-09-2009, 13:57   #2641
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Final destination in this new 3D.....made me jump a few times with stuff flying out at me, 8/10
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-09-2009, 21:47   #2642
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Gamer 6/10.

Very, very violent.
Just watched it mate. Probably 6 1/2 out of ten. Quite good though compared to Doom.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 12:46   #2643
zing_deleted

FAQ About Time Travel have to give this an 8 out of 10 its short and its not an expensive sci fi movie but its very funny and thoroughly enjoyable

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910554/
Old 25-09-2009, 12:52   #2644
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

The latest Star Trek, 10/10 i love it.
Old 25-09-2009, 16:42   #2645
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Terminator Salvation -Enjoyed it but it's not brilliant 7/10

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 22:52   #2646
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

It's not actually a movie, but I must say this week's story on Waking the Dead has been excellent. The story was excellent, as was the cast and direction (really kept the suspense going).

A particular mention must go to Ruth Gemmel. She played a Psychopath and was utterly convincing. As she has been in every part I have seen her in (something which lead to the fact that when she played Whitney's mum in Eastenders, I thought I'd seen her before but couldn't remember where). Quite apart from the fact she is pretty, I think she is an actress to watch out for.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Now watching Underworld: Evolution. A good actioner that has the bonus of Kate Beckinsale looking extremely sexy throughout.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 07:12   #2647
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Saw III - 7/10
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 13:01   #2648
matt-h
Inactive

Services: SkyHD , VM BB 60Mb
matt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant futurematt-h has a brilliant future

I know im a bit behind the times but i grabbed Iron Man in HD when it was on amnytime a while ago and watched it last saturday.

Really enjoyed it for the most part ,though the ending was a bit wet.

8/10
matt-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:16   #2649
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Taken - 2/10. Truly awful, only saved by Shannon from Lost being in it. Totally incredulous stuff. You know the score, American former spy trashing a city, killing scores of bad guys and the local police and security services are completely unable to catch him despite all their resources.

The Bank Job - 8/10. Really good film, if you haven't already seen it then do what you can to get hold of it.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:42   #2650
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

The Hangover. Laugh out loud funny! This is one of the funniest films I have seen in a very long time. People on the train must have thought I'm a nutter - I was laughing so much. 10/10. I couldn't fault it.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 20:05   #2651
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

Saw IV - 7/10 I really enjoyed it, I've seen it twice before (last year on DVD before 5 at the cinema, and year before at the cinema) , but had forgotten what happens in it.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 21:08   #2652
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Taken - 2/10. Truly awful, only saved by Shannon from Lost being in it. Totally incredulous stuff. You know the score, American former spy trashing a city, killing scores of bad guys and the local police and security services are completely unable to catch him despite all their resources.

The Bank Job - 8/10. Really good film, if you haven't already seen it then do what you can to get hold of it.
Can`t believe you didn`t like `Taken `Russ. I thought it was a great film in the same vein as `Man on fire`.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 21:13   #2653
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

As a film it wasn't bad but I've seen the "American spy kills the bad guys and entire local police can't catch him" hundreds of times already.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 21:45   #2654
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

30 Days Of Night - 7/10

The Departed - 8/10
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 00:13   #2655
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Finally finished watching the Dark knight. Very good film. 8 out of 10.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote