Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryanair Censured

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ryanair Censured

Old 14-03-2012, 18:52   #91
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Not from the evidence we have seen
On that i would have to agree 100%

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-03-2012, 09:53   #92
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Not from the evidence we have seen
So I am gussing you are this person then

Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:26   #93
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
So I am gussing you are this person then

If I was, then as soon as you came out with your first idea, it would have been:

Alan, your'e fired!!!
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 10:31   #94
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
If I was, then as soon as you came out with your first idea, it would have been:

Alan, your'e fired!!!
Even if I was this guy?

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Old 15-03-2012, 10:43   #95
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Even if I was this guy?

Well you aren't Alan, so lets get back on topic
Old 15-03-2012, 10:47   #96
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Well you aren't Alan, so lets get back on topic
You are right, after what you have been telling me, I will give Easyjet a try before the end of the year and find out for myself
Old 15-03-2012, 18:10   #97
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I suggest you wake up and come back to the real world.

Go and take a flight on Ryanair or Easyjet and then go on the same route with BA and tell me what big differences you see.
They are all the same on such short routes and you will get similar service on both.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 18:29   #98
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

Go and take a flight on Ryanair or Easyjet and then go on the same route with BA and tell me what big differences you see.
They are all the same on such short routes and you will get similar service on both.
Didn't someone say earlier in the thread, that on short haul flights with BA you don't even get the choice to buy food. So that makes it a worse service than the budget airlines.
Old 15-03-2012, 18:47   #99
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
IIRC from a documentary on air safety, in flight meals are really served to keep the passengers seated through the flight. The same with many other "services" that block the aisle. Not from any customer service point of view.
It may be true that it does help to keep people seated, which is a bonus. But that wasn't the original intention when they started in flight meals. In fact back in those days air travel was for the rich and famous mainly. And providing a meal was regarded as part of the pampering that the rich would expect. After all they did it on ships and trains.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:22   #100
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post

Ryanair is worse value for money than BA, because they have many extra charges

---------- Post added at 09:22 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

Quote:
Didn't someone say earlier in the thread, that on short haul flights with BA you don't even get the choice to buy food. So that makes it a worse service than the budget airlines.
Which was caused by Low Cost Carriers, clearly BA is going on the wrong path
Old 16-03-2012, 10:49   #101
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
What utter twaddle!

Value for money has absolutely nothing to do with headline prices or extra charges, but do you feel you get the best deal for the money you are prepared to spend?

Something those who chose to fly Ryanair rather than BA or other pricy airline have decided. After all if I'm going skiing I couldn't give a toss about any in-flight service. meal or any of the other crap that you seem to think everybody wants and is prepared to pay for. The only reason I'm on the flight is to get to the piste. If there were a better way I would have taken it.

This you do not seem to have grasped about business survival.
If you don't care about inflight service and only price, then you might as well book yourself on a cargo or mail flight
Old 16-03-2012, 11:08   #102
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
If you don't care about inflight service and only price, then you might as well book yourself on a cargo or mail flight
OMG there is rubbish and then there is a Alan Fry post. If i don't want food on a train does that mean i need to be on the mail train ?

Old 16-03-2012, 11:09   #103
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
OMG there is rubbish and then there is a Alan Fry post. If i don't want food on a train does that mean i need to be on the mail train ?
You can hardly get food on a train these days
Old 16-03-2012, 11:28   #104
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
You can hardly get food on a train these days

So your not going to answer the question

Old 16-03-2012, 13:32   #105
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
So your not going to answer the question
What I said was a joke, but my point is that if you care about saving money, then Ryanair is not the best of choices