Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS3 advice needed.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

PS3 advice needed.

Old 30-03-2010, 16:08   #31
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads
Re: PS3 advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
It was to bring the cost of manufacturing down. They were already taking a fairly big loss on every console sold. They were still taking a loss even with the emotion chip removed but it was slightly less of a loss if that makes sense.

The fact the PS2 was still doing so well probably helped with the desicion to.
Oh i know the official reason, what i mean is that because the ps2 was still so popular it would have made sense to keep the compatability to make more people buy the ps3 and therefore bring costs down with volume
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-03-2010, 16:10   #32
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
She has it online and has been playing all sorts of games with her mates and is currently spending time playing through FFXIII so it's been worth the money.

Thats the sort of missus you want, congrats/good choice I hear all sorts of moaning and groaning from the corner of the room when I pick my controller up to go on it

I hope they do keep it locked away from pirates. Games are expensive enough without them being bumped up in price due to pirate copies of games
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 19:20   #33
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
Thats the sort of missus you want, congrats/good choice I hear all sorts of moaning and groaning from the corner of the room when I pick my controller up to go on it
Haha she plays them more than me and loves them
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 09:28   #34
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

@ hiroki did you get your ps3 in the end ..... tell you another good open world game just cause 2
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 18:08   #35
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
@ hiroki did you get your ps3 in the end ..... tell you another good open world game just cause 2
Yeah I got it in March and I LOVE it!!!

Thanks for the tip on the game I have just looked at it on Youtube and it looks like something I will enjoy
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 18:20   #36
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

yeah it's sound m8... i love my ps3 whats yr psn mine is jethrotull1973
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote