Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 07-08-2015, 08:31   #1936
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Yes l always try to look on the bright side of things as l think being positive can help us quite a lot RB.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:38   #1937
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Later yesterday l had to see my GP and the crux of it is after the tests at hospital l had a while back my heart function has declined thus they have increased my heart failure medication and hopefully this will stop it falling any further.
Would explain why you are not sleeping too well Den.

And weenie I have a new induction hob and I would be gutted if it got damaged.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:54   #1938
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Would explain why you are not sleeping too well Den.
Yes several things really as l get shortness of breath sometimes at night , pain in the legs and ankles , abdomen discomfort sometimes but worse of all l have to go to the toilet quite a lot throughout the night Tinky and all that's to do with my heart failure as l have not included my back pain and discomfort yet but even before l got my diagnoses l never slept that well to be perfectly honest.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:04   #1939
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes several things really as l get shortness of breath sometimes at night , pain in the legs and ankles , abdomen discomfort sometimes but worse of all l have to go to the toilet quite a lot throughout the night Tinky and all that's to do with my heart failure as l have not included my back pain and discomfort yet but even before l got my diagnoses l never slept that well to be perfectly honest.
I hope the dr's get your pills right soon
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:25   #1940
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I hope the dr's get your pills right soon
Yes as many know dilli its a fine balancing act with the main medication as quite often patients end up taking more medication as the medication they get prescribed for their main condition gives them something else which then needs to be dealt with by taking more medication.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:37   #1941
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Yes as many know dilli its a fine balancing act with the main medication as quite often patients end up taking more medication as the medication they get prescribed for their main condition gives them something else which then needs to be dealt with by taking more medication.
It's a fact Den, I have to take 5 different pills a day just for my blood pressure alone, and it's still high!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:02   #1942
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
It's a fact Den, I have to take 5 different pills a day just for my blood pressure alone, and it's still high!
Yes l have heard how hard it can be to control high blood pressure with some patients Tinky and that in itself can trigger other unwanted problems.

Luckily my blood pressure has never been too high but its been quite low a few times which again can bring unwanted side effects sadly.
Old 07-08-2015, 14:19   #1943
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Later yesterday l had to see my GP and the crux of it is after the tests at hospital l had a while back my heart function has declined thus they have increased my heart failure medication and hopefully this will stop it falling any further.
Sorry to hear that den but hopefully now with the new meds you will feel better soon. Thinking of you take care
Old 07-08-2015, 15:51   #1944
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

The problems with the late night toilet visits plus back pains are just like me.
[I find that 04.00/05.00 is time for me to get up and visit the toilet with a full bladder, getting back into bed is sometimes difficult without disturbing my wife]
No pots of tea for me after 8.00pm, paracetamol before bed sometimes allow me to sleep till 06.00.
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 16:29   #1945
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Why do people say things they cannot stick to. If you're going to go for broke against someone do it!
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 16:39   #1946
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Now that is a question only they can answer.
Old 07-08-2015, 16:47   #1947
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Amateurs. Its a simple case of do what you set out to do or keep your mouth shut and go elsewhere
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 21:10   #1948
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

BP is a funny thing, I used a relatives home BP machine and it was well within normal limits. Go to GP/hospital and have it checked and it is always high. I think it is a case of white coat syndrome for a lot of people.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 04:25   #1949
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Mums been under the weather this week and has been feeling nauseous quite a lot as it might have something to do with her Diabetes.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:01   #1950
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Sorry to hear that den it's not nice when one of your parents get ill.
I hope your Mum gets better soon.
Hugs & best wishes to you both.